Keep it under 5 foot

I have a height restriction of 52 inches to my light. I am never really concerned with fast growth in veg as i veg for about 2 months waiting for flower tent to open up. I will top when i reach the 6th node and then start LST focusing more on growing the sides out and maintaining a low profile. Ill continue to do this until flower then when they go to the flower tent they get nets put slightly above the canopy to grow into and then tuck tops into your netting to try and achieve an even canopy and raise as needed while they grow. If you have some tops that just get too close to the light you will have to resort to supercropping which ill show you below can really give you a lot more clearance and avoid burning your nice big tops up. I start in solo cups then go to 1 gals and finish in 3 gals. Ive used 5 gallons before and prefer 3 gal over 5 gal because im still restricted at the same height so mine as well get away with using less grow medium and save money where you can
This is the plants before readjusting the net and supercropping you can see how close they are to the light. Too close for my comfort lol

This is after readjusting the net and supercropping to achieve a more even canopy across the whole tent

9 Likes