KBTB 420 FMđŸŽ”puff puff passđŸŽ”

They’re different techniques, so depends on what you want, terp wise.

2 Likes

Midway through decarb:

6 Likes

On the home stretch:

6 Likes

The fairly anti-climactic conclusion:

6 Likes

Day#19

12 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Interesting :face_with_monocle: This gives me ideas for my next grow where I plan to top a little earlier and really try to grow the plant sideways.

Do you leave that wire cage on for the entire grow? Do you ever throw a shrimp on that barby? Looks cool so far

2 Likes

I only train with them for about 2 weeks, then they’re gone. Zero topping/fimming.

I don’t really play with dolls, though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh, those screens are smooooooooshed down low.

1 Like

That is very runny, is it fully extracted?

It’s hot. And decarbed. It should be runny. :grinning:

1 Like

@Covertgrower
That other user is on my block list & that thread is muted. If you have any questions about cannabudder or chocolates, let me know.

To cool, looks great!!

Oh didn’t know. Well, I guess that’ll teach’em. I might be able to scroll through one of you past posts to find your recipe. You’ve posted it several times. Not in a rush.

2 Likes

Ha. Yeah, that’ll teach em. Lol. Trust, this person made it perfectly clear I was a big meanie butt and they thought I was an evil, terrible person. The lady started a thread about it, even. So, yeah, I just don’t care about helping some people. Not my job to give a poo. I’m just a mean, evil member, here to get high. :grinning:

7 Likes

Yeah, I saw some of your evil work :

:wink:

8 Likes

Yay, stuck at 5am. Already dug out, but still stuck. My ankle and I are going to gimp the mile home, now, to get really high while waiting for a winchout. It’s 30 above, now. 2 days ago it was 40 below. This is madness.

Why do I always get stuck on my way home?!

5 Likes

I remember that in had to tell her off and I told her the problem wasn’t you it was that she didnt want to learn anything.

2 Likes

That sucks about the getting stuck!!

3 Likes

What sucks is the frequency at which I get stuck. Can’t blame the drugs, either.

3 Likes