Babies :baby: are Looking Sweet Kaptain !! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::metal:

7 Likes

Healthy little ladies right there!!:ok_hand::blush::heart:

3 Likes

Lookin’ nice Kap! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Looking amazing! :grinning:

6 Likes

Today, I transplanted my 21 days old Stompurps.

Here’s the first one, she’s going to be fed with the Greenhousefeeding BioGrow nutrients. :

And the second one, she’s going to have the Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect nutrients. :

27 Likes

Looking stellar this morn brother. :star2::star2:
Really gonna take off now they’re in the bigger pots.
:v::pray:

11 Likes

They grow up so fast :smiley:

8 Likes

Im liking this comparison run your doing! Be exciting to see which performs better!

6 Likes

So healthy! and I love the overhead pic is second plant. Just a perfect symmetrical plant :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And I have to agree, she does looks happy… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And idr what nutes used in past. So have to re read old journal again lol but any hypothesis on which nutes you think might do better ?
Either way, I’ve seen your work, I know these babies are going to grow up to be strong independent women :grin: lol

4 Likes

I’ve always been using the Advanced Nutrients Ph perfect. Last fall I won ( :man_facepalming: ) the GreenHouseFeeding nutrients and I decided to really try them now.
So far I have used them with a little bit of Dynomyco and insect frass to germinate and during the seedling stage… (first time trying that method)
And now, I’ll compare the two…! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Haha of course you won ,. I’m glad , isn’t a more deserving person than you.

This is gonna be a fun one ! Buckle up people it’s just getting good :grin: best is yet to come.

4 Likes

Firing on all cylinders! Like runners leaving the blocks. So satisfying when the roots reach this point.

8 Likes

Looking great kap!

3 Likes

Beautiful color and structure!!:grin::heart:

2 Likes

Off to a great start brother!
What kind of soil are you using?

1 Like

Thanks. :partying_face:
I’m using Pro-Mix HP and I add some Dynomyco and some insect frass to it… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

This morning, it was the GCP’s turn to be transplanted. They are also 21 days old.

GCP 3 will have the Greenhousefeeding nutrients:

And GCP 4 will have the Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect.

22 Likes

Simply beautiful Kap!!! They’re going to take off now.

6 Likes