Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

It must be contagious, think I got it from you. But it’s good to be in such great company

8 Likes

6 Likes

GIF image 193

8 Likes

Make me!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

@kap. Went to lunch today with wife and we run into peter griffin from family guy. Lmao.

14 Likes

One of my favorite cartoon character!

11 Likes

He so reminded me of a long gray haired oeter. Lol. Wife died when i said oh damn peter griffin is here having lunch too.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 Ill take some a them seeds off yer hands :grin:

3 Likes

Need some help with my first twist, tune in !

4 Likes

Hah u and 20 others lol. I need to get some more autos. Its kinda like an addiction.

4 Likes

I love that group. I like using bamboo. The twist I have seen others do it. Can you do it with a regular plant. Not a auto?

1 Like

Oh yeah! Normally you do it mostly on Photo plants because you need the time to let your “victim” recuperate.
With an auto your are limited in time. I must not be the only one to try it with an auto, but I have never seen it. I just wanted to try it for fun… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Good deal. I have enjoyed the reading.

3 Likes

That’s something I want to get into. I believe I have some of those seeds. To be honest. I never knew of all of this. This isn’t my first time. Just crazy how a bag of beans may not be the Magic beans you want.

4 Likes

OG Ryda Auto Flèched:

20 Likes

I tightened the bonds on the CB x CT…

Before:

Now:

And the Strawberry :strawberry:Banana is still good… for now :smiling_imp:

22 Likes

Ouch! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I didn’t feel a thing… :angel:

:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

@kaptain3d

Had to share my experiment…sorry if pics aren’t clear

14 Likes

Great start! :star_struck:
Nice twist!
If she was mine, I would try to get the main stem parallel to the ground with super cropping. Then I would spread the top apart a bit more. If you bring all the nodes on the same level you will get buds that are relatively even in size…

But you have to feel comfortable to do this as you run a slight risk of splitting the stem. But nothing that some aloes/honey and some kind of tape (teflon or masking tape works really well).
Also, when I know I will be torturing my plants, I try to leave a bit of stem over the node when I top. That piece of stem will dry out and help prevent the stem from splitting when you pull the branches apart… :wink:

10 Likes