Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

This is interesting, I just assumed they would both play nice and shareā€¦ greedy things! :sweat_smile:

Yeah I reckon I can train them both so they stay central. Juudging by my last grow I defo think I can squeeze another in thereā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

Yes, absolutely my intention :+1:

Think Iā€™ll just watch this expert grow his first and learn before I go do anything crazyā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Thanks for everyoneā€™s input. Sorry Kap for taking over your thread for a sec thereā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey @CalamityJane :

Happy birthday to one Cool woman! I hope you have the best time ever and many more happy and healthy days to come! :star_struck: :partying_face:

12 Likes

Happy birthday @CalamityJane

4 Likes

Happy Cannaday girlieā€¦ :partying_face::green_heart::+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha, thanks Kap! Was that gif made in your own image? :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

5 Likes

@Unknown @peachfuzz ooh thank you both very much! :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::balloon:

4 Likes

If you mean an ā€œhilariousā€ white haired fool, Iā€™d say yes! :rofl:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @CalamityJane !

3 Likes

You definitely got it going on kap keep at it love watching you and arrow experiment

2 Likes

Happy B-day @CalamityJane :tada::tada::beers::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@MoBilly @Arrow Nawww, thanks fellas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Youā€™re an evil man Kap! Theyā€™re looking awesome with your torturing ways

3 Likes

I knew those Frosties would bounce back no Problemā€¦I see you took Arrows teachings and made an Arrow Flux plant that is awesome as well as everything else Kap!! Just played catch up on your threadā€¦did you find out about the show? Just curious because I see you dropping more Beans lol

7 Likes

They were supposed to get back to us in May if we were pickedā€¦ They didnā€™t.
So onward to phase two of our renovation projectsā€¦ I will just have to do most of it myself! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Soon as I saw this I started laughing. I too cannot be trusted. Hereā€™s me trying to close my tent as we speak

12 Likes

The 2 Rocky Horror Hashplants are doing great so farā€¦

18 Likes

I have lift-off on the 2 Banana strains:

Strawberry :strawberry: Banana Kush :banana::

Banana :banana: Kush:

22 Likes

@TheAlchemist this is also going to be me in a couple of months! I really donā€™t know what I was thinking!?
I DO know that Iā€™d better get an extension hose for the spout of my watering cans :joy:

5 Likes

Yay for bubbies! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yet we are still looking at more beans to pop am I right :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Scanning over the inventory like hmm :thinking:

3 Likes