Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

The Cherry Noir is loving the outdoors!
She keeps producing new growth…

And the SCB is already straining to grow up…

20 Likes

Looking good Kap how’s the weather been since the freeze?

2 Likes

The ladies are looking good. Those frozen girls are going to pull through. I’m not surprised.

You and @Oldguy have my interest piqued with the scb and 13 ghosts and cherry noir. Alright you got me, I’m interested in everything you’re growing.

I’m wondering when you plan on starting something from the canuk puk banana. I’ve grown Blueberry, amnesia and Soviet Skittles from them. Everything so far is :fire:.

6 Likes

@spankyjr1, the weather has been on the low side of temperatures… between 3° to 21° C during the days, and a few nights at 0° again… And lots of rain…
And from the forecast, it looks like they are in for another tough week!

4 Likes

Amazing what those girls are doing in those conditions!

1 Like

I am using all of my willpower not to soak any just yet…
I need to find out first if we’ll do the TV show… They said we would know sometimes in May.
So if we do the TV show, I will have to wait after it’s done to start any growing…
Otherwise, if we are not picked for the show, I will start a couple in a few weeks. :nerd_face:

13 Likes

Well, this has been my least pleasant grow so far.
It all started with an aphid infestation. Then they nearly died due to bad root damage, I have been fighting WPM the whole time and now I “burned” my 2 plants that was using the new nutrients. Totally my fault for trying too many things at the same time…

Here they are

13th Ghost:

Stompurp (AN):

Stompurp:

I will probably take them down this weekend, disinfect everything 2 or 3 times and start fresh!

:wink: :smiling_imp:

22 Likes

Damn that sucks. They looked fat as hell.

3 Likes

Looks smokable to me! Still looks fat and greasy! Shit happens Kap. Lol looks good either way! :v::v::v:

10 Likes

You at the finish line with dank in hand… That’s a win …honestly with the troubles you had, I think you did very well …:muscle::sunglasses::v:

11 Likes

Thank you very much Senseï. That truly means a lot. This grow was disheartening to say the least. But thanks to all of you, I’ll see it to the end. :nerd_face:

10 Likes

We’ve all had them. Including me. We are our own worst critic, the difference is you know what the issues are, and how to make forward progress. That’s the difference between a novice grower, and a grower with experience, and is attempting to turn it around. They still look good in-spite of the issues. Next grow will be better, temps will be warmer.

16 Likes

Thank you @Covertgrower :pray:

4 Likes

It may have been the least pleasant, but I’m willing to bet you learned more this round?..
Agree with Arrow, reaching the finish line with budz in hand, is a win in itself. Hold your head high my brother, people with less fortitude would have packed it in and walked away… :v:

12 Likes

Thank you my friend :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m willing to bet a lot people learned a thing or two from this grow know I did :facepunch::v:

11 Likes

Shoot Kap Just like everyone else has said already…but will add my 2c…Looks like you did just fine! Still got dank buds and pretty dang fat also…You fought all those things and still made it to the end…that’s a Win!

6 Likes

If it helps at all, the plants I’ve bent right over at 90 degrees and trained (not quite to this extent though) have given me more than my first couple of attempts. I grow Autos so again, not sure if my grows apply exactly to your question

3 Likes

Hi Kap, so much has happened on your thread since I’ve had a chance to spend the time and have a good read. Yours and some others forums get neglected by me when I’m time poor lol.

I agree with the above comments that this grow has probably been the biggest lesson and that is priceless :pray::purple_heart:

5 Likes

My Brother I know all about tring too many things at once. and I’m glad I learned what not do do next time. The knowledge is pricless. You still did one hellova job!!! I’d smoke all that dank with you! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes