Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

That is the ONLY thing that came to mind when you said that to @kaptain3d :rofl: :rofl: :v:

6 Likes

Same here ā€¦ :rofl:

7 Likes

I can tell already that this is gonna be d tread to :eyes::eyes::eyes::joy::+1:. Iā€™m rollin here. :joy::joy:
:v:

8 Likes

You got it right on, just didnā€™t think it was gonna be that fast of a reply

7 Likes

Yep Iā€™m definitely in! :heart_eyes: Thanks Kap!
And hey, congrats on your new sponsorship, thatā€™s really saying something buddy :+1::heart:

11 Likes

BTW I Really like the graphics on there packaging and also super interested on how you made that happen was it just Luck or something you have been working on Kap? I only ask because that would be so cool and interested in any method you used to procure the sponsorship? Congrats!!

4 Likes

It was a bit of everythingā€¦ I noticed Sunken on IG and fell in love with the packaging first. Then I started looking at his work and his strains all looked incredibly frosty and tempting. Thatā€™s when I realized they were special seedsā€¦
So I messaged him and asked him if he would sponsor meā€¦ He told me to check back with him later because he was working on new strains and he would consider it.
In the meantime he held a giveaway for his ā€œPurpleā€ strains, and I started to create content to drive people to his contestā€¦
He loved my posts so much, even if I didnā€™t win his giveaway he decided to send me some of his "Purple " strains to thank me.
Those are the seeds I just received.
Grapestomper OG X Purp = Stompurp
GG4 X COOKIE X PURP = GCP

He is sending me the testers separately!

29 Likes

That is Really super cool packaging isnā€™t that the kraken? I want to check it out does he have bud pics of his strains on his IG? Thanks btw

1 Like

He has his ā€œpersonalā€ page @grow420grow and one for his companyā€¦
Do you have an IG account?

The GCP :

Stompurp :

50 Likes

I do Not Kap was trying to not have to make one but if that is the only way I will create one. I was looking online just now but mostly seed banks for humanity or whatever lol

2 Likes

That seed bank sells some of his stuff, and Asterion seed bank alsoā€¦

3 Likes

I saw the kraken packaging but man o man those are some very nice buds!

@Gremmall, @Missiles, plenty of my wackiness going on hereā€¦

3 Likes

Looks like great genetics.

5 Likes

11 Likes

This should be fun. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

this is so exciting! i know someone famous now!

6 Likes

These look delicious

Monkeyā€™s undies!

Thank you everyone!

Hey, Papa @shindig153 , I have a new journal! :nerd_face:

16 Likes

I made it here

15 Likes