Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

Youā€™re welcome, good sir. Had to make it worth the wait :v::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Looks like some nice crosses have you grown any before?
Thatā€™s awesome of @Graysin to share! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Nope. That will be my first time growing some of @Graysin 's genetics. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

As long as I have them, might as well play with my new toysā€¦ :wink:

Burning some Sunken Treasure Seeds ā€œDragonā€™s Breathā€ while playing makes for a nice, lazy Sunday! :partying_face:

Puff, puff pass friends! :crazy_face:

19 Likes

It took a while but I finally received the package from the Dynomyco giveaway I won back in Decemberā€¦

22 Likes

Pretty awesome!

9 Likes

Always nice to get some swag :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

What a wicked piece!

7 Likes

Very nice Kap!!

6 Likes

Well, I couldnā€™t stand it anymoreā€¦ The reno workers kept postponing but now they officially start next weekā€¦ finally :man_facepalming:

In the meantime I couldnā€™t grow anything to keep my wifeā€™s peace of mindā€¦ But she saw that I was jonesing bad for growing so she suggested I start a plant or 2 and hide them in the basement bathroomā€¦ Which is already full of boxes and things for the upcoming renosā€¦ But Iā€™ll manageā€¦ :smiling_imp:

So I dropped a few seeds for this yearā€™s outdoor grow ā€¦

First one is Super Critical Bud CBD fem. :

There will also be one Peanut Butter & Caramel fem. from @Graysin

And I also added 2 Goey Glue X Guerilla FumƩ reg. from @DefNSmokn :

That should scratch my growing itch until I can set my grow room up again! :crazy_face:

24 Likes

Time to go and vote friends! Some real frosty beauties again this month! :nerd_face:

https://ilgmforum.com/t/ilgm-bom-contest-feb-2023/97601/28?u=kaptain3d

7 Likes

Second Tuesday next week right?

7 Likes

Or it might be on the third Thursdayā€¦ :thinking:

6 Likes

Sounds like a good lineup! I might have to take @Graysin up on some of those crosses! Iā€™ve yet to grow anything with PBB but Iā€™ve heard great things. Happy outdoor season to you Kap! :call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear :smile:
And yes I agree, @Graysin has a lot of really drool worthy crossesā€¦ :wink: :wink:

13 Likes

Haha, that drool gif always cracks me up!

Congrats on the new grow @kaptain3d ! I thought that by now the renos would be done, but thank goodness for the basement bathroom! :grinning: :grin:

Looks like great strains!

6 Likes

So glad you got to drop some beans Kap!!! That peanut butter caramel sounds interesting!

8 Likes

Thanks Dorkie Dork! :nerd_face:

Say @AfgVet , when you start your seedlings, do you buffer the coco?
Or do you feed them as you go? :thinking:

7 Likes

I use Canna Coco and hydrate it with my jacks nutrient mix. And then feed with every watering

8 Likes

Since I love to try new thingsā€¦

I prepared some coco by adding a bit of Bokashi, some Dynomyco and 2 spoons of Bud Juice Grow.

Then I planted all of the soaking seeds.
Now I always put the seeds on their medium after an overnight soak. Whether theyā€™re cracked open or notā€¦

The Peanut Butter & Caramel didnā€™t cracked open so I helped her along by squeezing it. It was still extra hard, but I succeeded and could see the beginning of a taproot.
The Super Critical Bud CBD had cracked open, but just had a tiny taproot showingā€¦
Both of the Goey Glue X Guerilla FumĆ© were cracked and they both have the longest taproot Iā€™ve ever had with an overnight soakā€¦

I didnā€™t think to take pictures of the othersā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Hereā€™s where they will be for the next few weeksā€¦ Stuck between the boxes of all the materials and fixtures for the renoā€¦

21 Likes