Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

Merchants advertise or sell on IG?

2 Likes

Yes, some of them do… but it can’t be cannabis otherwise IG blocks them…

Edit: Here’s the link @Caligurl

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjAJD7BO8Aw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You still order through their website, but : Use Promo Code INSTA20 at checkout. for 20% off

9 Likes

I absolutely went and bought a gallon. :joy: I need it because I have so much diatomaceous earth floating around I’m not sure if I would see WPM crop up. Better to have it and not need it than not have it and have wpm creep in on me.

6 Likes

Thanks Kap!!

2 Likes

Woah 55 a gallon. That’s a steal. Lol.

1 Like

This will be the last week for my 2 Viuda Blanca Border Jumpers from @repins12 . I should harvest next weekend :thinking: :crazy_face:

And I will probably harvest my “Frankenstein”

I have to learn to use my Inkbird controller better. Get a better hang of Vpd. I will have time before the next run… :crazy_face:

23 Likes

And the outdoor girls are surviving… I’m not sure I’ll be able to let them finish… They should go for another 3 to 4 weeks, imo, but now the temperatures at night fall below zero…
I’ll see how far I can take them…

Dragon’s Breath:

Wedding Drake coco:

Wedding Drake Pro-Mix:

The one in Coco should have been a lot bigger, but she lost a few branches to summer storms.
And I must admit that I was far too busy to properly care for my first plant in coco. And 5 gallons pots to grow outside… :man_facepalming:
Way too small, it was like growing some giant Solo cup girls! :crazy_face:

But still fun times was had and loads of new lessons were learned :nerd_face:

20 Likes

Looks like you’ll have some trimming days ahead of you soon! :yum::grinning:

What, are you losing your torturing touch?

6 Likes

Guess which one makes me want to practice my field goal kicks???

5 Likes

I put it up twice… :man_facepalming:
Just so you can practice :soccer: :football:

5 Likes

Man here I thought it was just my plants that was looking like this at the end and now don’t feels so bad as I’ve seen lots with plants with crispy leaves like this. Lol. I thought I really fucked up the autos as they all got crispy looking like this speaking of I should scope the 2oz solos and see what the trics say. Brb

4 Likes

Congrats on the pending harvest of the indoor girls.

I think Canada got all the rain this summer. Your outdoor space always looks nice with your girls hanging out

7 Likes

Thanks Dork! :smile:

I can’t wait to sample them. Those Wedding Drakes are the most Sativas looking plants I’ve ever grown… and that Dragon’s Breath (mendo breath cross) smells so good… :nose:

See, that’s a new one for me… I’ve always heard that Sativas had narrower leaves and Indicas had fatter leaves… My Wedding Drakes have the narrowest leaves I’ve ever seen so far and the breeder says it’s mostly an Indica strain… :thinking: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

She’s being all independent. “Don’t put a label on me!” :rofl:

7 Likes

You got the Durban Poison genotype showing through for sure. The Durban I grew had the thinnest fan leaves out of any strain I’ve ever grown

11 Likes

Thanks for the clarifications :smile:

6 Likes

Ok friends… Guess who just won this little piece…?

18 Likes

Congrats, fellow dork! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool!!

3 Likes

Of course you did Kap :+1:

3 Likes