Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

@Hoppiefrog , @hoppiebunny , @Oldguy ā€¦ I wish you are all okay. Sending you lots of caring vibes :peace_symbol: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Thanks brother :grin: we are still alive definitely a close one , house needs lots of work to get all these trees off the roof and whatnot. Generator is running hard but we can fire up 6 LEDs and a dehumidifier and a big fan and still heat the place and light the living room and charge stuff , so at least we are not going to loose all that we have worked so hard to set back up. Hereā€™s a pic of the carnage (itā€™s actually my house under there;)

Just 20-30 trees on the house nothing big lol

11 Likes

Holy crapā€¦
Thankfully both you and Bunny are uninjured! :pray:
Hopefully the insurance will help you get back on your feet really quickā€¦ Sending you lots of good vibes :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks brother we will know a bit more later today as far as damage goes , hopefully the military comes thru and clears up the roads so the power co can come assess

8 Likes

Did you get any news about @Oldguy ? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah he dropped in yesterday to see how we were , heā€™s safe and kicking haha. He had a little bit of tree damage but no where close to the carnage that hit us , we are the worst off that I have seen locally. Went for a drive in the middle of night to get gas and had a good look around , at least we were not as bad off as a house in cape Breton that had their whole house get pulled into the ocean and likely died

6 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve seen the footage on the newsā€¦ terribleā€¦ :cry:

3 Likes

Happy to hear you guys and Oldguy are ok @Hoppiefrog

6 Likes

Scary stuff @Hoppiefrog @hoppiebunny and im glad to hear yā€™all are not hurt. Stay safe and hoping for the best for yā€™all

8 Likes

Yikes! I hope everyone returns to normal soon!!!

9 Likes

Gosh I hope everyone is safe ā€¦scary stuff

9 Likes

Well, today, while checking the Dragonā€™s Breath, i found my first spot of bud rot on herā€¦

So I removed the offending part:

Here she is now:

20220925_145707

20220925_145712

She started showing some colors:

The Wedding Drakes are doing fine so far:

Coco:

Pro-Mix:

17 Likes

I canā€™t believe you havenā€™t had more rot with all the rain youā€™ve had. Killin it Kap :clap:t2::clap:t2:

7 Likes

Beautiful work sir !! Seems like a rotten year to me !! Lol

4 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

There sure has been a lot of it going around, even for the most cautious growers.

7 Likes

BOOO for bud rot! This is a first for me. I LOVE the PureCrop1! So do you think itā€™s from rain or do you have worms?

4 Likes

Iā€™m convinced itā€™s from all the rain weā€™ve been havingā€¦ And Iā€™m surprised that itā€™s the first BR Iā€™ve found so farā€¦ :crossed_fingers: :scream:
There were a lot more rainy days last summer than sunny ones hereā€¦ and when it didnā€™t rain during the day, it did at night! :person_facepalming:

Agrowlyte worked wonders to help prevent WPM and Iā€™m sure it helped a bit to keep BR awayā€¦

6 Likes

I want to try Agrolyte too!! I read that article and found it very informative!

3 Likes

They have a sale going on now on IGā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes