Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

Sorry for the male part but that :strawberry: is looking very very good my friend

1 Like

Plants are definitely on point. Males always show up eventually, but that’s growing. I would still take regular over fems any day.

7 Likes

I’m getting antsy at 5 weeks waiting on sex. I just wanna transplant lol

2 Likes

The other night, I logged in IG because I couldn’t sleep… I won this tray in a “live” duck race I didn’t know I was playing in…

17 Likes

I just won the job of changing the thermo couple on my hot water heater :joy::joy::joy:. Kept lighting good heat up then be dead now it won’t even stay lit with pilot so off to find a thermocouple for this baby. Not even but 3 years old maybe if that too. Hunk a junk

4 Likes

I’m not sleepy enough , I better win something;)image

6 Likes

Haha kap won like 12 times I won 1 I give up on them anymore. A day here or there I get the urge other than I gave up already

2 Likes

It’s way more than 12… :smiling_imp:

And, you can’t win if you don’t play! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Dude that’s way too much time going thru all that stuff on a phone. Tagging is a pita on the phones need to figure ways of shortcuts on tagging names lol. Cut and paste or something

2 Likes

Easy enough to do on a computer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have one but don’t use it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

hahaha just like my ph pen lmao

4 Likes

Congrats Kap!!! Sponge Bob looks like he’s feeling it

6 Likes
6 Likes

This morning, I sprayed all my girls with EM1.

Banana :banana: Kush:

Super Critical Bud CBD:

Sunken Treasure Seeds tester:

CB x CT:

GCPs:

Suzie Q:

Anjij:

25 Likes

I bet those smell delicious! I know mine do. Very very nice so far Kap!

6 Likes

Suzie Q and Anji were the frozen sisters that came back from the snow death right? They look awesome! Not sure how you’re managing the morning dew, it’s really “dampening” my outdoor grow! :-1:t3::joy:

7 Likes

OMGosh they look stunning Kap!

4 Likes

Get out there and shake em …I also have a fan going ,plugged to a GFI outlet …

3 Likes

Personally, I’m too lazy… I figure, in nature nobody’s shaking them and they survived for thousands of years… Sure I will lose some, but I don’t mind. I have more than enough… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes