Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

Hey Sheriff @Gremmall ā€¦
Tell Robert I miss himā€¦ :sob: . I found this shirt this weekend and started laughingā€¦ My gf didnā€™t know why, but I had to buy it! :rhinoceros:

11 Likes

Some popular clothing brand around the cityā€™s here in Michigan lol

1 Like

Still popular around here 2

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good look for you too. Your street cred will go up for sure with that on lol

9 Likes

The Stain of the Month Contests are open people! Go and participate, who knows, you might just win! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Our resident Magic Man (@merlin44 ) has created a new thread for germinationā€¦ go check it out!

Please people, bookmark it and use it as a reference for people asking about germination. That should help everyone! :nerd_face:

16 Likes

Thank you for your support @kaptain3d , folks that are struggling should get all of the assistance that they need to get a grow going so that they can enjoy their own top shelf buds.

14 Likes

Totally in accordance with you Sir Magic Man! Itā€™s such a great hobby/job growing cannabisā€¦ itā€™s even more rewarding if we can get pass the seedling stage reliably! :nerd_face:

9 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tips and Tricks for Germinating Seeds

Perhaps a few of these posts should be moved or copied over to the Germination tips and tricks thread. It may serve as encouragement for those that are struggling to know that they are not alone.

13 Likes

Allright, alright, allrightā€¦ :partying_face:
Guess who won a box full of professionally made edibles and extracts and cannabis related crafts workā€¦
Iā€™ll finally be able to sample something other than what I can make :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

Congrats brother. Tasty treats for the holidays.
Niiice. :clap::clap:
:partying_face::v::pray:

8 Likes

Congratulations the Champ of the giveaways

8 Likes

12 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome My Brother Dan. :+1::+1: Eat a few for me. It couldnā€™t have went to a better person. :wink::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips: time! :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Congrats I basically have up lol. Too much to tag anymore now everything is all jacked up.

4 Likes

Hey, @kaptain3d Iā€™m growing an SCB CBD from seedsman I know you grew one I think it hermied on me would you mind if I posted a couple of pics for you to take a look and give me your opinion?
Iā€™m still in veg @ about 8weeks 18-6 light schedule
Thanks

3 Likes

Go for it, and weā€™ll ask @Bulldognuts to also take a look. :thinking:
I know heā€™s seen his share latelyā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks Kap
I transplanted from 1 gal last week to 7 gallon I noticed it during the week but was in trim jail didnā€™t have a chance to really look into it until now
This thing grows like crazy I have bent it over at least 4xs already and itā€™s just keeps going

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a open pollen sac I believe. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Let others look but Iā€™m fairly confident.

10 Likes