Kaptain3d's House of Pain... 🏴‍☠

Sure, everyone is Welcome! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hell Yesss !!!..House of Pain :smiling_imp:…why does this sound so up my ally… :sweat_smile:

Thank you for all the praises my brother… :pray:…you know i dont mind sharing my madness …as long as someone learns something… :peace_symbol:

im waiting on the new moon in Capricorn :capricorn: on 1/2/2022, dropping some beans…blades have all been sharpened…lol… :wink:

you know ill be watching… :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

This looks amazing. I’m here to be schooled!

2 Likes

It might take a few weeks before anything interesting happens, but I promise to do my best not to disappoint! :smiling_imp:

I can’t promise anything about any possible schooling, but I can safely say that a great time will be had! :nerd_face:

11 Likes

When you’re starting at my level, it doesn’t take much to learn a little something. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Okay, so 24 hours later, as usual for the way I’m germinating, I prepared my soil.
I put about 2 gallons of Pro-Mix HP in a pot and added 1 1/2 cup of Bokashi and 2 spoons of Dynomyco.
I mix that well and put some in clear plastic glass with holes in the bottom. I then wet the soil, before putting the seeds in…
I only fill the cup about half to 2 thirds of the way full. That way, if they stretch too much, I can add some soil and “chase” the cotelydons… :nerd_face:

Full disclosure: Both seeds were floating and were barely cracked open. I gently pushed them to the bottom to see if they would sink and stay. Having passed that test, I gently squeezed both of them open before planting them.

11 Likes

Let the games begging

2 Likes

Hope ya don’t mind me tagging along :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

One of my favorites!

2 Likes

The embryos have been warned: Welcome to The Kap’s House of Pain! :scream: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: :scream:

5 Likes

hey can’t ask for more than that.

2 Likes

I bet you know @Big123 if not I bet y’all will click! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hey @Arrow , you might want to double check your lunar info… Here’s the answer I got yesterday from @Big123 when asked for the best time to soak some seeds…

Or I mistook your intentions and you’ll be soaking later? :thinking:
I’d rather look the fool than for you to miss you “lunar opportunity”… :smile:

7 Likes

Those little scaredy seeds might know what they have coming… Normally, using my method, the seeds would always poke out of the soil 24 to 48 hours after being put in their medium… This time, these two didn’t want to come out. So I rummaged carefully in the cups with the tip of a marker and found out that both seeds were growing upside down :man_facepalming:

So I gently turned them over and sprinkled some soil on them… we’ll see soon if they’ll survive! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Master plan with a crazy mind

2 Likes

Both seedlings are gingerly and slowly poking their heads out of the medium…

SLH:

Tangie:

:smiling_imp:

10 Likes

A man after my own heart…

1 Like

Voting is open

2 Likes