Kaptain3d's Cherry Noir seeds run šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

4 days later and all the girls recovered nicely. I should flip them to flower this weekend thenā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

:clap::clap: gonna be really full in there

4 Likes

Exciting times ahead!

3 Likes

Itā€™s done! All the girls have been fed and sprayed with EM1. I switched the lights to flowering schedule :date: :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Keep killing it. Thank u 4 always sharing the knowledge

2 Likes

If by knowledge you mean failures and successes, then itā€™s only fair. I learn so much here, the least I can do is share :nerd_face:

11 Likes

More success than failure my friend. My flowering girls are doing great thanks 2 your knowledge and methods. Really glad I can say my lady doing good only from hst

6 Likes

Looking really nice in there Kap! How long have you been spraying the one you want to produce pollen?

2 Likes

The products @repins12 sent me states to start spraying 2 weeks after flipping the lightsā€¦ :nerd_face:
But., better safe than sorryā€¦
Iā€™m going to double check that tonight nowā€¦ youā€™ve made me nervous about screwing this outā€¦ :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve only read about using silver so I was wondering

5 Likes

And itā€™s my first timeā€¦ :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Good job kap! Looking good, I orded some sts for my first time, we will see how it goes.

5 Likes

you got this Kappyā€¦lots of experience you can call uponā€¦im on the edge of my seatā€¦ :eyes: :nerd_face: :v:

6 Likes

You got this Dan

:v:t4:

12 Likes

Thanks Gary! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
With growers like you to help, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll succeed :relieved: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Dan, you know that I always have your six, brother. I donā€™t know if my help, will be much. I just try to muttle my way through. That being said, I will do anything that I can to make this work for you.
I was surprised at how easy it was. All these years of trying not to produce seeds. Who woulda thought that there would be a market, for stuff like this.
I sure wish that I would have saved some of the old strains, from back in the day.
It sure is nice to be able to give people seeds, instead of them having to pay $ 10 + for them.
Have a great evening, my friend :v:t4:
If you ever see anything that I got, that you want to give a try, just let me know brother :+1:t4:

11 Likes

I like to start spraying the first 5 weeks of light flipā€¦
And only a couple of branchesā€¦
Should give you a crap load of seedsā€¦
Or take some male pollen and rub a few branches in the same time lineā€¦
First 5 weeks from light flipā€¦
Hopefully that helpsā€¦
With the silver spray , you will be crossing that strain with its self and will also be crossing that strain with whatever is in the same space with your fem crossā€¦
With male pollen , it will be a cross with both strains and come out reg crossā€¦
More stable than a forced cross with its self or the cross that you creat in that spaceā€¦
I like to let mother nature do its thing , without any force on my partā€¦
But your on the right pathā€¦
Either wayā€¦
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The girls had their first booster teas todayā€¦

Cultured Bloom booster for the first 4 on the right:

And Lotus Nutrients for the 4 on the left:

And a family portrait:

15 Likes

After seen @NeoGroR with lotus Iā€™m thinking about switching 2 lotus instead of mkp

2 Likes

Itā€™s really freaking easy.

With my tap water I get a pH close to 6.0 after adding my Lotus nutes, so Iā€™m experimenting with not pHā€™ing.

If I donā€™t have to pH, and I can get massive yields still, I may stick with them despite the cost

2 Likes