Kaptain3d's Cherry Noir seeds run 🏴‍☠️

4 days later and all the girls recovered nicely. I should flip them to flower this weekend then… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

:clap::clap: gonna be really full in there

3 Likes

Exciting times ahead!

3 Likes

It’s done! All the girls have been fed and sprayed with EM1. I switched the lights to flowering schedule :date: :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Keep killing it. Thank u 4 always sharing the knowledge

2 Likes

If by knowledge you mean failures and successes, then it’s only fair. I learn so much here, the least I can do is share :nerd_face:

11 Likes

More success than failure my friend. My flowering girls are doing great thanks 2 your knowledge and methods. Really glad I can say my lady doing good only from hst

6 Likes

Looking really nice in there Kap! How long have you been spraying the one you want to produce pollen?

2 Likes

The products @repins12 sent me states to start spraying 2 weeks after flipping the lights… :nerd_face:
But., better safe than sorry…
I’m going to double check that tonight now… you’ve made me nervous about screwing this out… :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I’ve only read about using silver so I was wondering

5 Likes

And it’s my first time… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Good job kap! Looking good, I orded some sts for my first time, we will see how it goes.

5 Likes

you got this Kappy…lots of experience you can call upon…im on the edge of my seat… :eyes: :nerd_face: :v:

5 Likes

You got this Dan

:v:t4:

11 Likes

Thanks Gary! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
With growers like you to help, I’m sure we’ll succeed :relieved: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Dan, you know that I always have your six, brother. I don’t know if my help, will be much. I just try to muttle my way through. That being said, I will do anything that I can to make this work for you.
I was surprised at how easy it was. All these years of trying not to produce seeds. Who woulda thought that there would be a market, for stuff like this.
I sure wish that I would have saved some of the old strains, from back in the day.
It sure is nice to be able to give people seeds, instead of them having to pay $ 10 + for them.
Have a great evening, my friend :v:t4:
If you ever see anything that I got, that you want to give a try, just let me know brother :+1:t4:

10 Likes

I like to start spraying the first 5 weeks of light flip…
And only a couple of branches…
Should give you a crap load of seeds…
Or take some male pollen and rub a few branches in the same time line…
First 5 weeks from light flip…
Hopefully that helps…
With the silver spray , you will be crossing that strain with its self and will also be crossing that strain with whatever is in the same space with your fem cross…
With male pollen , it will be a cross with both strains and come out reg cross…
More stable than a forced cross with its self or the cross that you creat in that space…
I like to let mother nature do its thing , without any force on my part…
But your on the right path…
Either way…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The girls had their first booster teas today…

Cultured Bloom booster for the first 4 on the right:

And Lotus Nutrients for the 4 on the left:

And a family portrait:

13 Likes

After seen @NeoGroR with lotus I’m thinking about switching 2 lotus instead of mkp

2 Likes

It’s really freaking easy.

With my tap water I get a pH close to 6.0 after adding my Lotus nutes, so I’m experimenting with not pH’ing.

If I don’t have to pH, and I can get massive yields still, I may stick with them despite the cost

2 Likes