Kaptain3d's Cherry Noir seeds run 🏴‍☠️

Im sorry brother but I think thats Caitlyn Jenner

9 Likes

Oh balls! Damn. What should I do, I have 9 plants in the tent, 2nd week of flower, I could only find 2 sacs

4 Likes

Kap will give you a right answer. But I know you wanna get it away from your other girls before it pollinates them

1 Like

I’m still a noob with the seeds thing but I would get him out of there pronto. Maybe spray him with water before moving him around and even better if you can cover him with a bag first…

What do you say @AfgVet ?

Kind of look like an hermie to me… so check the others really carefully for nanners…

7 Likes

It may very well be a Tranny Planny. I blew up the picture and I have had some swollen calyx’s, that kinda looked like that. If it were me, I would separate, if possible, for a few days and keep an eye on it, to see if it starts to open up or more form. The top, bottom right of the photo, is kinda blurry. First sign of pollen sacks, whack it, unless this was an intentional, reversal. Either way, I would keep a close eye, on it.
Have you checked your other plants?? I’m not familiar, with your grow and am just speaking in general and from, my experience. I would have to let it go, for a bit to be sure. Hate to see someone chop a plant, that didn’t need to be whacked :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Again, this is just my opinion, It’s your grow, you are in control. :v:t4:

5 Likes

It’s hard to see in the pic but almost looks like swollen calyx to me. Are there any pistols coming out of them?

4 Likes

Today I changed the water in the cloner and added a bit of the cloning agent. :nerd_face:

All nine clones look good so far.
And I see little root nubs on the stems in the cloner… :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

:monkey: :briefs: looking good bro… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Hello there!

Little update. The clones are starting to get some roots…

And Mom is growing pistils like crazy:

14 Likes

Today I cleaned the Cherry Noir :cherries::

Before:

Now:

17 Likes

I did a thing…
I’ve potted 2 of the clones that had the most roots… :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Everything looks amazing man great job. The clones in your hands about 2 take off

3 Likes

Fresh outta likes my brother but DAYUM! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have such a hard time cloning lately, I took an extra 8 cuttings.
5 are in the cloner, 3 are in rooting plugs… :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Looking good. Can’t wait to see the clones all grown up.

2 Likes

I had to stop trimming my leaves back when I got the aero cloner. Every clone that I’ve cut tips on has damn near burnt up in the cloner and since I’ve stopped, I get roots much sooner and they stay sooo much healthier looking.

3 Likes

Cherry :cherries: Noir:

19 Likes

I absolutely love the look of that plant Kap and I loved watching you grow it last year too :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir! :partying_face:

2 Likes