Kaptain3d's Cherry Noir seeds run 🏴‍☠️

Dan, sometimes it may take a little longer as well, from what I have learned, through research. I’m in no hurry for the directions. I just hope that it works, for you. I remember thinking, at one point in time, this shit ain’t working, as well, then BAM!! It was on.
I don’t know if a bottle of the stock, that I made would make it to you but, I’m willing to try to send a bottle.
Do you want some of these feminized White Widow crosses, that I’m finishing up. Some of those plants, were right impressive. I can send you some of the regulars too, if you want some.
I hope that all is well, with you and yours, my friend. Have a great day. :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

And they are quite beautiful!!!

5 Likes

holding thumbs on your balls showing up…does that sound right :thinking: :sweat_smile: :joy:
if they dont have the balls to show up…at least you have some fantastic flowers :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

@AfgVet , I think I saw somewhere that you’re using Colloidal silver to make seeds…
Could you provide an amazon link to the product you’re using and, if I can impose on you, gimme the low-down on how to use it? :nerd_face:

Pretty please with trichomes on it? :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Liquid Silver Solution, 16 Oz, 50 PPM, Silver MTN Minerals, (Medical Purity Silver, Most Bioavailable colloidally Suspended Nano particulates) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW54R8W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_EAT3HDZPRT4AQN3Q8FF1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

So what RAP told me to do was to spray the nodes on the plant you want to convert everyday for two weeks before you flip to flower and then continue everyday until you see male pollen sacks

10 Likes

Thanks killer! :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I would also add to what @AfgVet said …
They say to only spray one branch so that when you harvest , you can still consume the rest of the plant…
For some reason I keep seeing that it’s not good to consume any of the plant that has been sprayed , but I don’t know how to share links and such , so basically just do some investigating before your journey… :+1:t4:
You will probably more than likely still have seeds throughout the whole plant and any other plants in the same area , but as long as you are only spraying one branch you will be able to still enjoy the fruits of your labor… :wink:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I see what you’re saying @peachfuzz when I did it I invested the whole plant to converting to male, collect the pollen and then pollinate a different female. Didn’t think to do it the way you mentioned :thinking:

5 Likes

I make seeds 2 ways…
I either take a strong male and a bunch of good fems and cross him with the whole room and end up with reg photos or a take a strong photo fem and a bunch of other fems and put them all together and spray one branch for last week of vegg and first 4 weeks of flower and end up with photo fems , but some seeds that are made can be a little finicky by doing it that way and might run into some nanners when growing them out…
When I make seeds with a true male , I always either get a fem seed or a male seed and have never had any issues with them makingnanners when growingthem out…
I find that doing it naturally seems to have more stable genetics… :+1:t4:

7 Likes

13th Ghost has just been dropped…

10 Likes

Good Luck on this project :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend :relaxed:
Luck, I got plenty of… I need some of your skills :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You are doing more than I will ever do, most likely. I keep saying I’m going to step up and do more, but life has kept me busy. The wife is going in for back surgery, the second time. Hopefully things for her improve after this surgery :pray: She’s scheduled for the 25th and then a second one on the 27th. I turned lights out today on the other 3 girls, I’ll harvest tomorrow. It’ll be good to have this grow finished before her surgery. :+1:

9 Likes

Plenty of healthy vibes sent to Mama Bulldog… :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Sending whatever positivity will help best for her speedy and full recovery… Prayers, vibes, thoughts, etc.

5 Likes

Prayers that the surgery goes well, your lady recovers quickly :pray: Gods speed!

4 Likes

Sending good vibes to the misses…
Much prayers my friend…
I hate hospitals but definitely understand their need…

6 Likes

Well wishes to you and yours Bdog

4 Likes

Positive vibes for the Mrs Bulldog. Hope she gets some relief

5 Likes

13 Ghosts dropped in 2001… :joy::call_me_hand:

3 Likes