Kansas First Time Outdoor šŸ˜Ž

Right rightā€¦knowledge is power :rofl: Thanks very much homie. I will keep updating as progress continues cause imma baby these :blush::call_me_hand:t2:

~grizZz

Update today:

Did some LST on the big girl through the week. Sheā€™s liking the weather

Tomato Moe will be this ones name as she is chill with the tomatoes and blueberries

ā€œLuckyā€ has been developing nicely and I found another friend for her that was almost munched away by bugs, first pic is ā€œLuckyā€

And hereā€™s ā€œMunchieā€

I will try and update each Saturday or Sunday and please tag people if ya wanna so they can watch along also :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Tagging along!

2 Likes

Hey glad to have you! Iā€™ve actually read a lot of posts that include your expertise! Stoked youā€™re here and thanks again!

~grizZz

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to be here! I was going to tag you in my outdoor grow journal, but it looks like youā€™ve already been following lol

1 Like

Haha yea I been watching a lot of peoples stuff. Everyone here is awesome and Iā€™m happy we have this kind of support

2 Likes

Update Today

Big girl has been coming along nicely and has grown a little under a foot this week. I canā€™t decide if I should top her again or just leave her be. Thoughts?

Munchie (on right) has now outgrown Lucky

Tomato Moe seems stalled Iā€™m thinking bout transplanting her out the tomatoes and into her own special spot

Big Girl is on a strict feeding schedule and seems to be eating it up like candy as growth spurts are noticeable each time upon watering during the week after a Saturday feeding. Any comments tips and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

~grizZz~

3 Likes

Looking good!
The big one looks to have some small preflowers?

Hereā€™s a closer pic I donā€™t know if itā€™s preflower or just bud sites coming in but she definitely gets more than 12hrs of sunshine each day and has been outside for almost 2 months now :man_shrugging:t2:

Donā€™t forget I havenā€™t a clue of the strain or anything of these :rofl:

3 Likes

Itā€™s too bad more people donā€™t comment and help us outā€¦kinda feel like Iā€™m walking in the dark even though Iā€™m reading soooo much :sweat:

Yeah, that happens sometimes. The best way to get peopleā€™s attention is to tag them with an @ in front of their name.
The big one looks to be flowering to me. If itā€™s been outside for 2 months, I donā€™t think itā€™s early flower. Could be an auto?

If itā€™s an auto then I lucked out completely as these were grown all from finding seeds in random bags over the past year :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My cousin grew some bagseed a couple years ago that turned out to be autos. You never know what youā€™re going to get with bagseed lol

2 Likes

At this point I honestly donā€™t know what Iā€™m supposed to do with the big one. Iā€™m just kinda letting it do what itā€™s gonna do :man_facepalming:t2::rofl:

3 Likes

I would do the same.

Found you @grizZz !

So, first things first, welcome to the forums and donā€™t get discouraged. I was at first (even MY post is titled ā€œfirst time failā€ blah blah blah and look where Iā€™m at 60 some days later.

That being said, I have NO EXPERIENCE with outdoor growing. What I can recommend and suoer encourage is to read through ALL of the grow guides which are free and available on this site. Those, combined with stuff youā€™ll learn from other people is really going to help you.

I do not know a ton of people around here, but Iā€™ll tag a couple and maybe they may know some outdoor growers that could assist.

@PurpNGold74 @Dr.ofSmokology @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @GreenJewels

If youā€™re serious about growing, Iā€™d look into getting some seeds you KNOW will be feminized to help avoid pulling up your babies in the future as well. I purchased my Granddaddy Purple ones from here (all 3 germinated first try, still have 7), and weā€™re going to grow Bruce Banner, Girl Scout Cookie Extreme, and Gorilla Glue next.

Good luck!!

6 Likes

I prefer regular personally.

2 Likes

Same. Regularā€™s can turn into a pack of males. But the females u find grow stronger and just better ive come to realize. Especially F1ā€™s

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @ThermoNukePanda
Welcome to the forum @grizZz Iā€™m set to watch
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

@GreenJewels @ThermoNukePanda and everyone else I missed in the tagā€¦thanks for the welcome and the tips! I also am planning on buying some seeds pretty soon. Iā€™m more or less at this point prolly just going to ride these out until that seed purchase is made. But wouldnā€™t mind having a go at harvesting at least something from these (if itā€™s possible). Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s up with the flowering phase looking like itā€™s starting on the big one. It should be mid veg if anything :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes