Kannabos cross wid k-kush and my shugz gold

Hey family ere is the foto like a kid I forgot how to count so after 36hrs so ere let us knw wat to do it’s gettin dance but as u will see the hair is something like this a normal for some strain or shud it go like the one in a foto b4 this many way ere

@dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes o and it past 11weeks now by 2day I think I will take up to 12week 3day

2 Likes

I family forgot to say so a few weeks bak I was going to water my baby’s and I found 2 baby’s poppin out I was stunned well I took them out and re-potted and this is them but b4 I put up foto was think how is dis happened and then I remember wen I did my 1st ever one wen the kush done my blu widow anyway ere wat u think @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @stells @Mikos

3 Likes

Hey family so a update on this last one on the kannabis I am not getting it’s at 11:5 weeks and it’s puffing out but it’s still lookin like this any one have any veiws bless and ere is foto

@OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos

1 Like

Beautiful! X

Hey family how is all so a update so multi last baby is 12weeks and it’s still looks like this I’m not sure we’ll u people can tell me wat u think bless

1 Like

Hey family so it’s 12weeks today and this is wat it look like any views @stells @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos

Having problems to upload pic but the pic I put up a few post bak it still like that

1 Like

got the foto up now wat you think it 1day over 12weeks @stells @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @Mikos @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32

3 Likes

Looks great!

Beautiful cola on that girl!

Thanks family so wat should I do take it down or leave for a for a few more day take to 13weeks then take down well I do need to let the soil dry dwn abit so wat shud I do in lost on this one @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Mikos @OldSkunk @stells @Sirsmokes

Looks like she’s still putting on weight

2 Likes

I agree with @dbrn32 it still will gain weight.

2 Likes

It looks like cause it’s the 1st x wid the kannabis I think that why it like that well the other one was done in 56day and this one has not frosted up like the others I knw kannabis wen grows in punjab is not like skunk cause it weed and it don’t frost up it did want too well it has a little i hope nxt seed I do come out different well I take to Sunday and take dwn will be jst under 13weeks blessd fam @dbrn32

In my opinion, it doesn’t matter what the lineage is. Those are fresh pistils, and a lot of them. You’re the one looking at them, and it’s your plant, you can harvest it whenever you want. You asked for my opinion is all, I was just taking the time to share it.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I knw I jst think out it jst that it’s gone past the 12weeks that’s why I get wat yr saying 13weeks come on tue or I got dates wrong

Family hey jst a update so it doing good here is a foto wat u finkin peps

@stells @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Mikos 13weeks is on Tuesday

3 Likes

Is it just me that can see kinda phallic shape?! :thinking::joy: x

U wat wag u meen mate @stells Also I don’t get dis one it past 12.5week now and still got them hairs

I mean it looks like a penis shape! :joy:

2 Likes