Kannabos cross wid k-kush and my shugz gold

Hey family how is all so jst a qik update all lady are doing good will put some foto up soon bless

1 Like

Jst a update family so the lady’s are doin good and lookin good 4kannabos x hybrid and 1 kannnabos x kush the tall one is the kush one

@Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Mikos

4 Likes

Comming along nicely!! I just chopped one last night

4 Likes

Have u not cut dwn abit to early fam

So family how we doing so I was lookin at these first timer x wid Jannabos they have small buds have a look and let us knw so two of them I have started give water to maybe the other two I mite as well wat you lots think but the one x wid kush well as you will see the tall one it not ready yet but the one wid hybrid x the small one I cant tell so ere have a :eyes: @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Mikos @stells

2 Likes

And the kush x Jannabos

1 Like

Hard to tell trich conditions, but ya couple I would be starting to check them on.

Well it is the first gen of this strain I may have a male of the hybrid if so then I will put two together or I got some kush pollen in the freezer wat u think I could use that

No the only white pistols were on fox tails. Shes done more amber than i like

It’s happen kinda fast them hair turn amber and it not even been that long in flower and it got nice little buds well two in the tray have be flushed and it’s on water now I think I do thar other one too

Jst a update so I was lookin at the baby’s and I see that there is tri are lookin good all down the leaf and it seen to be a fast flowering one it only been flowering for about 47/48 days thinkin if takin till 60day and do a flush frm tomorrow foto comin @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @stells @Mikos @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32

Wat u thinkin family how long you think almost done I think to 60day

the sugar leaf look mad @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @stells @Mikos @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32

1 Like

Bloody nice fam wat is that one I cut down my other ones dwn to

Looks like she’s trying to pack some weight yet.

2 Likes

I’m not sure atm cause it is a cross it’s confusing me wat u think leave longer plus they are on the small size as well must be indica and I think it’s getting seeds thinkin must be heat stress and days is 49 got 4 of them two I have flushed taking to 55 days and the other 2 take to 66days also there is a kush x as well but not ready yet jst will have to see in that anyways let us knw bless

I’d probably let her go a little bit. Not sure what you mean by got seeds. If it does you should double check that it’s not popping sacks and going to pollinate anything else. May be too late, but you should at least take a closer look

1 Like

I think cause of the heat at time went to the 30s plus and it getting seeds the other I have too check but if that one I see on then I think the other will too but like u said I will check again fam bless

1 Like

Jst a qik update fam so I give it water take them to they 66days cause it a new one for me bud are on the small size on two and the other two hav ok bud puffin out and the one wid the kush wow that looks good here @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @Mikos

2 Likes

Top pic has a ton of pistils, she’ll get big just needs some time.

1 Like

That one is the xwid kush I will take to kush 66days and see maybe long but the other look good foto coming