Kannabos cross wid k-kush and my shugz gold

Nothing seeded on me

If you’re getting seeds from autos, you’re stressing them somehow.

I’ve just about killed this WWA by underfeeding and running acidic pH on purpose and it doesn’t have seeds.

I think he said he planted so seeds from his last auto that hermied and now they are hermied i think

Yep. That would do it. Had that happen with blueberry auto. Can’t find a way to grow that with any success. Buying blueberry feminized this next round. I’m sure I can grow them correctly.

1 Like

Hey family it was like this I did auto last time and for some reason got few seed so I potted them this time round so wen to check to day and found the some seed on them so if it got to do wid stress then it’s the heat o well cheers fam @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @

@OldSkunk @Sirsmokes

the autos

I think its the genetics of that seed it was produced by a hermied plant so it got that trait passed to it

The seed was frm dam barneys farm coffee shop well it was sun Tara bajo and tanganlo wen I did the auto and I got the seeds of that maybe I stress that then as well maybe but I only got 3 out of the 2 plants dis is got loads o well it was a bonus for a fast one cause I got no grade left the frm are not going to be done till Xmas and the auto got 3week left so all good bless

Ive let one with seeds finish so i wasnt out before

1 Like

Hey family how are we doing I hope all is good jst a update all good so I cropped one of the
Top let see wat happens Wid that one the rest are the normal I think I will put in flower next few day and let them rip like the others bless @OldSkunk @Sirsmokes @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 also fam wat do I need to change light on auto or leave under the mhid on the18on cycle or do I put on the hps on 12/12

1 Like

Cool. I don’t grow autos. But I see people do both with them, so I think whatever you want will work.

1 Like

Mh is for veg and hps is for flower. Or thats always been my understanding. And if you just topped one i would give her a minimum of 1 week for her to recover before you flip to 12/12

Yeah cheers I knw that my normal fem are under the mh so are the autos I am going too use the hps frm 2moro some one said that for auto it don’t matter but I’m thinkin it will well they are flowering still 3weeks till it 10weeks for auto but u will be turnin to 12/12 for the kannabis anyway but I got to more clones but don’t knw were to move maybe it will have to go in bath room for now also need to pot change on them too @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @dbrn32

Here guy check the hash out all the way frm :morocco: it so sticky and u pick it smokes so nice I mite make a tea wid it

@Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @dbrn32 @Mikos

2 Likes

Im pretty sure the color spectrum does matter with autos

That wat I was think too any way I’m puttinon 12/12 tomorrow so the last 3week can get that and the rest need to go so all good bless

You can find really nice seed to harvest grows under hps. Probably not for everyone, but can and does happen.

1 Like

Hey family how are we hope all are good jst a update so I put them on 12/12 today the kannabis are looking good I wonder wat it will be like can’t wait 8weeks time and auto will out in 3weeks nice :+1: I will put up foto camera messin around keeps sayin to large any wY hav a good nite and morning were ever you is bless family @Sirsmokes @OldSkunk @Mikos @dbrn32

2 Likes

Glad things are going well!

1 Like

Thats awsome bro!!! Keep the great work going

1 Like