K what’s going on here

Yes any thing will do to get that heat down…

The browning seems to be from bottom up. I wouldn’t think this was for heat. With the smaller pot are you able to keep up with the watering or is it drying out between watering? I know my hydro plants fill the entire 5 gal bucket with roots and drink 1 gallon a day. I would increase frequency of watering and cut the newts until you get some revuvination.

@raustin given he maybe root bound in the small pot, why not transplant into bigger making sure not to disrupt the roots? May slow the flowering down a bit but allow for more roots to feed the plant. I know it’s an auto but if the roots are strangling the plant? I read many break the “rules” with autos with successful results…even cloning and trimming. God forbid. :upside_down_face:

Yeah, you can certainly give it a try to transplant, it’s just never recommended with an auto.

I might try the plant look like it has a bit to go yet I have been more consistent with watering lately but was leaving them to droop before I watered
As for useing no nutes is gonna be hard. I might have use miracle grow. I realize my mistake and have changed soil up. But they do look a bit better since I stopped water starving the poor girls

Meh you never know seems like a learning process. Always something new to try. So much fun I’m totally loving growing

1 Like

Ok, you can go ahead and transplant that auto, just be very gentle.

I’m kinda nervous bout it is hard to do something that will hurt

If you do transplant use soiless media like peat not potting soil. If you did use Scott’s, your nitrogen certainly may be too high as you are getting burn with the other nutes you are adding. Keep up the watering. I think I may have stunted my flowering by not maintaining a good levels water and got down to 1 gal in my 5 gal dwc. Plant looks healthy, but just not getting the stretch and flower development. Still trying to figure out given my plants are also cold over night (mid 50s) .