Jza444's First Indoor Soil Grow

BTW. My ILGM shirts shipped today. Ordered a :cherries::pie: and Skywalker OG shirt. I’m mean, seriously, I couldn’t not order that shirt.

1 Like

Lmmfao! Sweet call on the Cherry Pie. I keep hearing bout it nowadays. All the clones look great. Still pulling for glueberry. Ima have to see if i can make my own of those one day

1 Like

I’m pulling for the Glueberry ladies as well. I sampled some from an older sister that some grow-op pros finished. It was delightful. If I can get like 1/6th of that quality on my first grow, I’d be more than satisfied. I think I’ll be alright, but I’m also not cocky enough to think it’ll be that easy. Lol

I like to think the profession part gets u quality AND quantity. And lucky rook can grow an oz or 2 of grade A or 6 ounces of B- and u seem more then competent. If u can get em to harvest. The quality will be there

2 Likes

Thanks. I hope so. I really like this forum. Tons of cool people and useful info. I’ve been reading about 3 hours per day. I’ll definitely be trying some Bergman seeds after this grow. Helps to have tons of grow journals for those specific strains.

1 Like

It is an awesome place to be. Ive been here just over a year and still learn all kinda new things daily. The people are friendly and cool. And there’s weed everywhere. What more could a pothead ask for

3 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

So…I can safely say that my ILGM shirts are coming ‘Straight Outta Compton.’ Don’t worry about the routing giving away location. Still a long ways to go to get to me :+1:

I’m gonna post some shots later for some topping advice. I think the Glueberry clones were pretty far into flowering when taken from their mother, because they are bushing out all over the place. No uniformity whatsoever. Don’t even need to top. The PGSC, and :cherries::pie: could benefit from a top. They are nice and symmetrical, and tight noded (they are also a bit ahead of the rest, height wise). Bloodstar clones are pretty small compared to the rest. Stretching. Tried to raise them up to the light to compensate, but it doesn’t seem to help. They appear healthy, just have been slower to progress (could just be the sativa in the hybrid getting her word in :wink:). I’m gonna keep the larger one, and give the smaller one to a friend. It’ll be easier to flower four or five.

1 Like

Can you let us know where the shirts are made?

1 Like

Will do when I get them. It is labor day weekend, so it might be a bit before they get to me.

1 Like

Thanks heaps mate, emailed ILGM about it but did not get an answer!

1 Like

No problem. It’s always curious to see where companies choose to source.

1 Like

Exactly, being in the Manufacturing buisness we are well aware of quality and cost.
Thanks again :+1::kangaroo: Just watching Monster Jam while typing.

1 Like

Ah yeah. The Monster Truck Masters. They down under? Nice! Enjoy.

Not much of a gardening season where I’m at, but at least my efforts have been producing for me each day throughout August. Grew some squash, zucchini, cucumbers and habaneros as well. Carrots are still slumbering. Beats going to the store to buy waxed vegetables any day of the week. Hoping my ‘other’ garden works out this well :grin:

2 Likes

Nice garden rewards. N sounds like the ladies are telling u who needs topping and who doesnt. Those monstercropped clones i always do a bit of heavy pruning once they take off. Want to be able to control and direct new growth n they can get out of hand FAST!

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Sorry in advance for the blurpage. I need a better light in the tent for photography. Not watering until tomorrow. Those HLGs should take care of that soon.

Back left are the glueberry twins. Back right is the PGSC. Two on the front left are the Bloodstar clones. Front right is the :cherries::pie:. I will be giving away the front left Bloodstar clone. The other Bloodstar I might just tie down a bit. Can’t afford to put her a week behind everyone else with a top. Both Bloodstars are extremely stretchy and nodes are further apart than I’d like. They should be closer to a 60/40 hybrid, but oh well. Sativa is talking…

What do you think I should do with the five I’m keeping? I’d like to design some form of a permanent Scrog that is easy to access for watering, taking into account runoff. I’ll be moving setup into the garage. It’s insulated/heated/bug free/very dark at night. No brainier. 260xl w hlgs will be here by the time I need them. Might just pick up one for now, then run my blurp in tandem. It’ll at least push 500 out of 550 watts of actual light draw (I believe 50 watts are reserved for fans and other internal things) so it’ll work. I’ll put the best plants under the HLG, and the others more centered under the Vip. I’ll probably have the second HLG by the end of the flower stage, mid/late October. It’ll at least help the last three weeks or so. Gotta pay that 6 month car insurance bill this month. :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: Only one HLG this month.

1 Like

The tm approved @merlin44 scrogs sound PERFECT. They are pot attached and u can move em around. :man_mage: u got some quick pics on deck?

2 Likes

That sounds wonderful! I just checked them out on another post. I like the idea of having runners underneath. Very clever. I’ll give it a shot when I move to the garage area.

2 Likes

I hope this hodge podge of photos gives you what you want. Having the top be adjustable is purely optional but it suited me. I added the elevated support for tray removal after using them for one grow.

Here you go @Jza444

There are a lot of really great SCROG ideas all over the board. Mine is sort of a conglomeration of several of my favorites.

7 Likes