Justified’s Auto flower….in flower

Her are a couple pics already in flower

2 Likes

So these are what they look like.

13 Likes

@DoneDeal @MeEasy @Newt @SilvaBack203 @MattyBear @Lorenda_x I’ll look for more but this is whom I remember at the moment :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Sorry if they look a bit on the small side. Had a dimmer fail and the would not work. Had to use a 150 watt light. That’s like 1/2 the power of what I was using. Had some big issues with temp and the seeds just wouldn’t take. But I finally got it right and this is what I got. But I did get a new dimmer and these pics are from this week and last with the new switch. Messed up my rotation :triumph: but I’m back.

6 Likes

Glad to see you back bro! Sorry about the issues but better to have you posting again :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

No apologies needed my friend for being small. I think it’s a successful run if you had problems but still got bud!!!

3 Likes

Yes I agree. I think they look good considering. But I was just glad to have some make it. The temp during germination was the issue. Wouldn’t pop the top of the dirt :weary:

Looking good.

1 Like

I feel you on the :tired_face: part. Everytime something goes wrong with mine the wifey laughs at me cause I get so stressed out :rofl::joy_cat::rofl:. I never realized but at some point these things have become my kids :person_facepalming::grin::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok so here a week update.

2 Likes

These are all autos. We have weeding cake purple punch and grand dash purp. I would like you guys/gals to zoom in a little and check out the progress on the sugar leaves and buds. I think they are caking up nicely. They are all about the same age. It may vary a few weeks but overall the same age ( except the front 2)

1 Like

@MattyBear @DoneDeal @AfgVet @Newt So what are my leaves telling u guys? Is it light of what?

1 Like

@Justifed ,I’m guessing ph issue, potassium deficiency or the light being to much.

1 Like

Man I’m just constantly giving them every feeding. So like 2 times a week. 1-34-30

Can you fill out a support form and give us some info. Also take some pics of just the effected plants.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!

1 Like

So I’m thinking it has to be light. Only because I’m giving them all kinds of potassium and phosphorus. I measured the light and at 10 inch on the closest

1 Like

@AfgVet . I wasn’t like asking for HELP! But mainly just an opinion. Thank you for the spreadsheet. I just figured it could be a light thing, only because I just put the new dimmer in a few weeks ago and had it at about 17 away but with the increase in power (like x2) they grew a ton and were about 10 at the closest and 13 on others. But again thanks again @AfgVet

1 Like

So I have cut back on using my tap water and am using a local well where my mom used to take me. The tap water has a very high ph like 8-8.5. The well is a ph of 7.35. I have seen a difference within a couple waterings but I did add a recharge hit in 1 of those. So I guess we will see :crossed_fingers:

Update today.

5 Likes

Nive looking ladies. Happy growing

2 Likes