She’s 4-week old auto
Normally you start tiger bloom when you switch to 12/12 light with photo plants not sure about an auto strain probably when you start to see some flowering IMO a little early for you I think @spyonyou works with auto’s or anyone else that can assist?
They will want to know what strain this @New.growth
Whats it planted in Better yet fill out a support ticket. It will help others to help you
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team]
I do the same schedule for Autos and Photos the same. Long as its not brand new soil.