Just wondering what this is?

Was wondering if anyone could possibly tell me what this is?!?
This is Alien Gorilla
16089783424217908865243846869545|375x500
Same plant

These are my other plants, they are wet from early morning spritzing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m low income just trying my luck at growing with a light and watering.:roll_eyes::exploding_head::grin:
These are all un-feminized. The Alien Gorilla and Strawberry kush is from Chancellor seeds.
Any and all advice is welcome.
Strawberry kush

Lemon

Unknown

My other Alien gorilla

3 Likes

One thing i can tell you for sure is thats alot of water for the size of the plants. If inwere u i would wait 2 or 3 days before giving water again. At that size i still use a spray bottle to water it. How many weeks exactly amd also how often do u water?

1 Like

I use a spray bottle. I spray them 2x a day. Once early in the morning and later on in the evening. By the time I water them in the evening the soil is completely dry.

1 Like

What kind of light and how close is it?

2 Likes

Imo 2 times a day is alot. Do you have any fans running? If so how many where where are they pointed?

1 Like

It is a Maxsisun 600w. About 6 or 7 inches from plants. Pots are different sizes so I had to go with the taller ones for light height.

2 Likes

Thats extremely close. Its a led correct? At that size ide have it like 24 inches and over time lower it

2 Likes

Does that have dimming function or is it full blast? I feel like I’m looking at very squat plants with very tight node spacing but over head shots can be deceiving. If that’s accurate I think we’re looking at some light stress.

2 Likes

4 weeks and 1 day to be exact. Lol

So your only spritzing the top twice a day? No water being poured in, at all? How light are those pots. If your soil down below is bone dry that can’t be any good for root development and exploration.

2 Likes

Yes LED. Ok this is how high it is now

I have shorter pots in the middle.

i use a 3ml syringe and water a circle around the outside leaves. it makes them search for water and you dont have to worry about drowning your plants

2 Likes

did you start those plants in the big pots?

2 Likes

No started in solo cup

1 Like

No dimming switch. So should I go higher?

I would go up until they start to healthily stretch upwards a bit then come back down gradually to achieve desired node spacing. It’s a constant up and down or dim / power up in veg as they grow you adjust light.

1 Like

try raising your lights up to get them to stretch towards the light. did you transplant recently?

1 Like

I would almost go back to solo cups, or into one gallon fabric pots. Water them in real good, then let them dry and repeat. They are photo period regs right? You have time to get them fixed up. And ultimately that light wont flower the plants you have.

Edit after thinking more scratch the solo cup idea I would go into one gallon fabric pots, water to runoff and be patient the week or two they take to fully dry and that will kick them into gear I’d almost guarantee it.

2 Likes

@Eagles009 got this. i would too. they look nice but they look like all their energy is being spent under the dirt right now.

1 Like