Just wanted to show off my first grow! Tips, tricks, comments?

Ive heard i should wait a week before topping anything else, is this true?

Don’t you wish pot was finger licking good? It smells fantastic when you’re pruning but damn it’s painful in your eyes if you make that mistake and I can only imagine how sh!tty it tastes lol. Otherwise we’d be thumb suckers again lol!!

2 Likes

Ive actually heard of people eating their tops

I top whenever I see fit.

Sounds like a plan to me!

I have put leaves in salad before. Lots of them.

Cannabis is such an amazing plant. So many good uses! Im not gonna waste any of my plant at all!

If you put it in a gummy or a brownie we can talk lol. I’m a salad guy but not a grazing cattle kinda guy lol.

Im thinking mostly freezing it all with dry ice after cutting the buds off to dry, making bubble hash and live rosin

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams @GreggT with all of these head i feel like ive commited war crimes! That is 22 total with the 6 from a few days ago :flushed:

2 Likes

Im pretty sure i have stripped the plant of tops

1 Like

Chill for a bit and let the plant recover!! lmao!! Looks good my friend!!

I will not be doing anything else to this plant beside LST and defoliation as needed after this! Lol im onto after care now, shell be getting a little extra silica during feedings from here on out, and im gunna need to figure out supports fast.im thinking im gonna extend veg out another week longer, and make it to 8 weeks veg, im on week 5 now

1 Like

3 wks will be sufficient time for her to recover. At flip I’d lollipop the bottom 1/3 so she has all of her focus and energy for the tops.

1 Like

I totally agree. @Fieldofdreams

1 Like

It is already slightly lollipopped, not fully, but i took off any weaker or dying growth that didnt have a chance to make it to canopy, i keep telling myself to let the plant grow naturally as much as possible, but then i go and manipulate its growth in just about everyway possible. ADHD impulsiveness sucks! But sometimes (hopefully this time) it works in my favor still lol

1 Like

I’ll apply to your hydro shop and we can tag team this!!

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Hell yeah bro!!! @Fieldofdreams

2 Likes

One more thought i just had, im assuming i can expect the roots to grow a ton too, i currently have the plant in a 14 gallon tote, with 7-8 gallons of water, i add and mix straight in my reservoir in the space where there are no roots, should i upgrade to one of my 27 gallon totes with about 14 gallons of water in it? Im nervous id run out of some of my nutrients before i can get more if i upgrade, but i also dont want it to completely fill the reservoir with roots, because i wouldnt feel safe mixing nutrients in at that point, i dont wanna harm the roots

1 Like

Here she is after a little extra stretching and tucking! No extra defoliation has been done since her extra large topping this morning (topped 22 times), everything defoliation wise was done a week or two ago, just focusing on recovery now until flip and if it becomes absolutely necessary ill defoliate only whats needed until i hit that flip date, ill do whatever, if anything, still needs to be done for lollipoping right before i flip(?), supplimental lighting and have been thinking about getting one of those co2 automatic release bag things, but have no experience with those, are they worth it? Any other tips for achieving the best grow possible?

1 Like