Just want to introduce myself

U got that right @Deepsix born an raised, just can’t leave it, do what I do can share with everyone herelol

1 Like

Hey guys, the ladies are at 2 weeks into flower now. Just wanted you guys to see what I have going on and see if yall have any suggestions from this point out. This pic is from the beginning of light on last night. There are 4 girls in 3 gallon cloth pots hiding under that jungle. @Unknown @CMichGrower @SKORPION @CMichGrower . Oh and they are photos, I know some of you guys grow mostly autos. If you can think of anyone else to tag to lead me down the correct path would be awesome too. Thanks again and again and again, you guys and gals are awesome.

This is my second real indoor grow. First one I killed by underwater. Oops you live and learn.

6 Likes

Plants are looking great I have my first photo indoor under way, I grew some PH outdoor an with winter on top of me wanted something different,

2 Likes

Yeah I have been on autos and probably got 10 at various stages, but I also have superskunk kush and a couple green crack photos going also my first indoor photos. @Unknown so we got that in common

2 Likes

Y b board over the winter when u can grow what ya love

2 Likes

Did you top these plants? It doesn’t look like it. They look good. Less is more and paitence. Have confidence you will prevail and grow this crop. First grows always get your mind going and overthink a simple and lovely process. Good job so far and welcome to the community.

2 Likes

@Unknown I appreciate the good word. Indoor only around here (illegal state) so summer and winter are the same lol. @SKORPION you sir know all about my problem having to stay super low key. @anon89489555 I did top these girls but only one time, it was at the 6th node and way back now it seems like. I appreciate all the good words. Just really wanted some other opinions on my ladies, I feel like they are doing great but I figured if any or yall saw anything that needed attention yall would be the first to let me know. There is 4 plants in my little 3x3, do you guys think I should scrog them or just leave them be? My light takes up most of the room above their heads so yoyos won’t be an option. Oh and @anon89489555 the front two in the tent are sour dubb x wookies (indica heavy) and the ones in the back are Bigfoot glue (sativa heavy). I was also wondering about defoliation? I know some think its taboo, I would like to know you guys thoughts. I feel like if they could get more light down through the plants they may do better. They are two weeks into flower today and were born on the 18th of sept. Thanks again guys!

2 Likes

You already seem to be running a sea of Green approach , I don’t personally see a scrog net doing any harm. Although the height difference in sativa and Indica might be a issue down the road. Stay low key , I definitely understand that I had a cop by a few days ago collecting money from a fund raiser lol. He even saw my vents, I told him higher humidity is supposed to help with corona prevention , lol I think he is buying a humidifier.

2 Likes

You know after much reading and seeing many others top their autos with no issue I am inclined to believe you can now. Two days ago I was completely against it. Now I wish I had atleast tried but like most I was adhering to experienced growers saying LST only. I think somewhere down the road I may just throw caution to the wind and give it a go. I know how beneficial it was with photos. As of right now just LST is benefiting smaller branches which are shooting up at 1/2 inch a day but topping Id have more tops. Most I have on one is 5, on my photos I had double that easy. As for defoliation it appears you can do this as well without reason. The more I grow the more I think rhe only way to truly know some stuff is to just try it.

2 Likes

Within reason. Not without.

@SKORPION quick thinking brother. Holy s*@= I think I may have had a heart attack lol. It looks like sog in there because they are definitely stuffed in there. @anon89489555 I bit the bullet last night and pulled them out and cleaned them up a bit. Oh and these ladies are photos. Big fan leaves and little scraggly stuff shooting off the bottom limbs. Got some light down through the girls now and hopefully gave the good top sites a bunch more energy. Fingers crossed. I have very little space and experimenting is kinda skeeeery yet. After I get a little bit stocked up maybe it won’t be so bad lol. I hate to bug on you guys but everyone has been so helpful and I feel like I’ve made some friends.

4 Likes

@zipty420 welcome to the community a lot of great people and excellent growers here glad to have you aboard I’d like to tag along if you don’t mind

1 Like

@zipty420 your plants :seedling: are looking good so far :+1: I’m excited to see you grow

1 Like

I think the definition of sog, is “oh sh@t I grew too many”. Lol. Here any time make sure you post of pics now that you got them tamed a bit. Wait I got it sh@ts overgrown grow room. Sog

4 Likes

No bugging involved here. I offer what help I can because this was how I was treated from my very first post. This site has the nicest people I have ever met in a forum. So ask away and let us all learn together. Without the help from the people who reside here I would never have had such a good first run. Pay it forward as you gain knowledge and experience, that is the price for advice around here :grinning:

4 Likes

Alright guys. I said I bit the bullet. I’m going to throw some after pics for yall to check out. I appreciate all you guys have done and helped with, with or without knowing. My light runs overnight 6p to 6a and I hate it because I only get to see my girls in the evenings lol. First light on after what felt like a butchering all of the beautiful ladies were praying to the light, they all seem very happy. They are all showing slight tip burn so I feel like I finally got my feeding on point lol hell maybe, maybe not lol. @SKORPION I like it! The best definition of sog I’ve seen yet lol. @kcj absolutely join in man. Happy to have you guys following my little grow. And any and I mean any criticism, constructive or not lol I’m in, feel free to share anything. @anon89489555 I really appreciate it brother. I don’t know much of nothing yet but already have and definitely will pay it forward as my knowledge grows. Lol as much as I’ve read and researched I should be a pro by now. Ha funny stuff there. I have definitely learned that it doesn’t really matter how much knowledge I’ve tried to soak up, the actual grow is where the real learning happens. Thanks again guys. Here are some pics. Y’all probably won’t think I did much but I pulled a half a office trash can full of leaves and little spindly stems, not gunna lie it hurt my heart a little but they took it well.

A little flower pic.
Just wanted to throw a pic of her muscles in there. I’m sold on Humbolt seeds, these plants have thrived since day one and so far 100% germ.
Have a great day guys, talk at y’all later.

4 Likes

Humbolt Huh never used them, I will keep that in mind. I bought over 100 seeds from garden of green so I’m gonna be on these for a bit. ( thought you would like the name of the seed company)

Just wanted to drop by and say whuts up fellas and ladies. Kinda feeling like the girls and I are on auto pilot right now. Nice, I’m not gunna lie. Especially after the huge learning curve throughout this first real grow. Thanks to all of you that know you’ve helped and to yall that never knew. I’ll pop in this thread and keep up with the final few weeks. Just one question for now. How long before I harvest should I start giving just water and no nutes? Using ffof mixed with ffhf and using the ff trio nutes. Just don’t want this first one to be harsh. Lol oh and maybe another quick question. What about this dark cycle right before chopping them down? What’s that all about and should I shouldn’t I and when if so? Lol okay maybe that was a few questions all bundled up.

Couple pics to check out. They are almost three weeks since the flip (photos)

loved this picture

5 Likes

@SKORPION, @anon89489555 @merlin44, @Unknown, @Deepsix. Sorry to bug you guys. Check out my last post in this thread, there’s a couple questions in there I’m sure you knowledgeable gardeners have some great answers too.

2 Likes

I use straight water for final 1 - 2 weeks.
O sometimes use 24 hrs of dark before chopping but not always.

5 Likes