Just want to check in

Hey guys just finished week 3 of flowering and the plants have just stopped growing vertically.

So far so good, I have been fertilizing weekly with FF Tiger Bloom and usually watering 2-3x in between based on the weather.

There are some orange-ish spots on the leaves and some lower fan leaves turning lighter green/yellow but I expect that happens during flowering.

Anyways I have attracted a few pictures of some of the plants and their leaves.

Let me know how everything looks and if there is anything that jumps out at you.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Check PH when using nutes and adjust for 6 to 6.8 PH. FF nutes lowers PH.

1 Like

Are you using any type of Cal-Mag product looks like beginning of a calmag deficiency

1 Like

i am not but i was thinking that too especially since i started noticing this on other plant.
what would you recommend i use for cal mag?

1 Like

I personally use botanicare cal-mag but just about every nutrients company makes some form of it i know fox farms has Bush doctor

if i add the bush dr cal mag now is there any chance the plants will have an adverse reaction?
i’m a few weeks into flowering and this would be their first exposure to it

1 Like

No there should not be any issues that accur when treating a calmag deficiency most will recommend starting out with a full strength dose then backing off the damaged leafs wont repair themselves but you look for nice new growth to make sure you’re correcting the issue at hand I use calmag once a week on the days I don’t use nutes

1 Like