Just want some input!

Dang nice job my friend :star_struck:.
Look exactly like one of my Gorilla glue autos that got huge late run. I tied it iver with a net just like that. It’s not really that hard but it’s real good experience for you to increase yeilds and I think you

Very good idea…
I got a feeling the way it looks so far, them buds going be so heavy they will side down the string :grin:

1 Like

It’s growing amazing and really starting to stink up the grow room now! Smells so sweet and potent

Man I swear if it’s not one thing it’s another :sob::sob: so I’m calling for help again guys! @SilvaBack203 @1HappyPappy @VirginiaGrowBoy @MrPeat
What do you guys think this may be? The only thing I’ve done recently was started back up with a little dose of each nutrients started with a tsp and a half of each per gallon. And I used a trick I was told for an ant problem of spreading a little cinnamon powder on the soil. It can have only be going on for a day or so cause I check over the plant regularly for sacks and bananas. Here’s some pictures hope you guys can help with this. Thanks!

Would it be possible to see some photos taken in natural light?

1 Like

I can try tomorrow when it’s daylight I turned off the blues hoping it would be good lighting but I’ll try to get one tomorrow with natural light

1 Like

Hoping this will help a little better. If not I’ll have to get on once I get off work to be able to get any sunlight lol. But I snipped one off and took a picture with the flash I hope it helps. It hasn’t spread or anything anywhere that I can tell at least. I will say I noticed a slight leaf curl right before this occurred. It’s like just the tips of the leaves like the jagged edges all the way around started to curl very slightly.

The girl is looking good the nail paint ain’t bad just means u r pushing her 2 her max

Nothing to worry about to me.

Looks like a normal sign that nutes are at maximum level.

Hey guys got another on me for you! @VirginiaGrowBoy @SilvaBack203
My water is going in at 6.5-6.6 no higher or lower mostly right in between since I don’t feel like messing with ph up and ph down all day lol. But I did a run off this way I could flush and also get a ph test on the run off and I get a 5.5 back what should I do to bring it back up a little? Or should I not worry to much about it? I’m going on week 4 of flowering in 3 days so I’m trying not to fuck anything up now! I want to smoke this beauty

My 2 cents worth is don’t fixate on this “issue” - those pHs sound good and if a small squirt of pH Down gets my water down to 6.35 to 6.55 range I just leave it be. No worries

Obviously, you don’t really want to be MUCH above or below that on watering.

My advice is (but there are people in here that can chime in that have waaayyyy more experience than me), just keep doing what you are doing.

Cannabis seems to be fairly robust and even I managed to not kill my plants … the basics are: pH the water, don’t water them until they practically wilt, give them enough light, feed them after 4 weeks, feed the blooms a couple of weeks into flowering, flush the plants every 3 waterings and wait to harvest a couple of weeks after the pistils change color and shrivel up.

You do these and you have a great chance of having a good harvest. That’s all I did!

Take a deep breath and hang in there… Your’s are doing well… just keep doing the same thing even on your pH

1 Like

Totally agree with @VirginiaGrowBoy. Those numbers are still manageable and will get you to the finish line 4 sure. Those girls are more resilient than we think

1 Like

Hey guys just giving and update! Today is week 10 of the grow week 4 of flowering and she is definitely blown up a lot since last update! My Trichomes are starting to get all cloudy I don’t see very many clear ones at all if any. Wondering how to go about harvesting this! I’m assuming stop all nutrients? And flush with water for the next week or so? I’m not sure how to do this lol.

2 Likes

Looking good!