Just wanna know if this turned hermie

There all over the plant and I opened one up and it was a seed, with this effect my other plants I have inside?

1 Like

It appears to be a female. Post more pics taken under natural light, please.

1 Like

looks female to me but as fixerpower said. pics in natural light helps

1 Like

That’s a female

4 Likes

Cool, so what are the sacks, are they going to turn into more flower? Or seeds?

Flowers. They are female calyx.

3 Likes

Thanks man

Swollen girl parts!

2 Likes

You guys are all over it. Haven’t seen you in a bit, hope all is well…

1 Like

Ive had some health issues, and some family struggles, but things are looking up. Im very excited about this seasons outdoor grow. I now have 4 confirmed females and 1 male. I know the plant count is small but its legal. The 1 female Johaar should surpass my expectations in height. The other will be the sperm donor! Then the 3 Balkhi should be average 6 foot plants, Ill try to do a cross with the Johaar. Over the next few weeks I need to roll back the lighting hours to try and match the daylight hours and I hope I dont trip my plants into flowering. I need to get them to 14.5 hours from 18. So I figured id chop 15 min every few days?

This is what one looks like, see the banana. Really EZ to see on a bud.

1 Like

Thank you I was just about to post this same question! Had me scared! Hope this is also a girl

3 Likes

What you growing?

1 Like

You’re good. You won’t see trichs on boy parts

2 Likes

@Growing_cp this was a random free seed looks crazy bomb! But also have a Afghan skunk and a CBD shark in last week of flower with it. Only my 2nd grow and first was a bust!

4 Likes

Looks hella good

Hey fam, can anyone tell if this is female or Male ww ,dont want to have any male plants.

From the picture they put up it look male, the pistols are shooting down