Just very tips of leaves curling down

My plant looks otherwise healthy n is flowering fast but the very tips of leaves are curling down. Didn’t see this with my other plants and am doing the same so not sure what might be off. I could seem to find anything about this searching. Just brings up clawing or whole leaf curling but not just very tips. Anyone have an idea of what I messed up on or what issue solution is? Thank you very much! It a pink kush cbd auto flower if that would mean anything.

Many symptoms have multiple possibilities and clawing which is what they are doing it’s just not bad. Most of the time it’s to much nitrogen but heat can cause it to. Every plant is going to be different and can be sensitive and sick while the same strain plant growing right next to it will be happy

2 Likes

Just lighting up on any feeding you maybe doing. More then likely it is Nitrogen toxicity. And it isnt a doomsday situation. Straight water for a week or so and she should be fine.

Fill this out so we can know a bit more whats going on.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I have seen that before but the Leaves were very dark green. Can you have nitrogen toxicity and the leaves be normal colored? If anything I’d say they look slightly less green

Oh I have been just watering n not feeding since I noticed but it’s only been a few days. Will the tips that are curled down become normal if I fix the issue or will the always stay like that?
Ty both!

1 Like

Yea unless burned and crispy, they normally straighten out upon correction. Just stay the course. She should eat it out sooner then later. Water only for a bit. If u feed, PK with a dash of calmag

1 Like