Just transplanted when to nut?

I don’t know anything about that… I fimm mine again when new top have at least 2 sets of leaves… Just wait for more answers please

1 Like

I give mine one week before I will clip them again. But if I fimmed the first time then the second time I do a top. I can’t remember where I heard that from but I heard it’s better for the plant but don’t quote me on that that could be an old wives tale. Lol.
My last couple grows I found a combination of LST and fimming did really well for my girls. Just something to think about. Wait to hear from the pros before you do anything . Good luck and keep up the good work.

Ok so I decided to LST the Strawberry kush with a tie and just bend back the stem on the bubble gum to let more light in the center, no tie just a bend to see if it would stay. Also the seedling is a little short so not much of a main stem to tie down

3 Likes

Well today looks like a good day to go into the #5 and final pot with some FIM/Topping.

3 Likes

Looking great!

Thanks. Then came the bad news…as I was LST-ing I snapped the stem, not totally but enough for me to have to scotch tape it straight and cross my fingers that it makes it. It had a lot of new growth on that stem ;-(

@daz49 you won’t believe what I did today…snapped a stem on my SK. Not totally so I taped it up. So I’ll be keeping a close eye on it, it should be okay right?

2 Likes

It’ll be fine , especially since you taped it.
Just remember to take the tape off in a week or so

I snapped the stem really badly on my gold leaf, check it out, it’s called goldy, a gold leaf tale, I fixed it with honey and electrical tape

I hope so. I didn’t think about putting anything on the stem but tape. Are there any signs I should look for when it’s time to remove tape?

I should have done some reading but I was so nervous that I messed up that tape was the first thing that came to mind, fingers crossed

2 Likes

Well with it taped up nothing that you could see.
I broke a branch a few days back and just took the Support off last night. Didn’t use tape,it had a Lil connective tissue, so I used some of the soft plant ties. The ones with metal wire in them . Anyway made 2 hooks put it around the bad top and another, and let the side pressure off the other top pull the broken one tightly on the wound.
Sorry for the long story
But really in a week or so should be able to remove

2 Likes

Ok great, the story was good cause that could be something I may try. So far its still looking good

1 Like

Ok, peeps here are some pics and I’m not sure what’s going on.

So 2 me it looks like the leaves are deformed and there is, what may look like a worm track on the leaf and the tips are a different color, brownish. Who thinks what about the pictures???

Hey All, I have issues at 5th week of flower. My leaves are getting rust color spots on the leaves and some brown edges. So what I did was add Kelp 1tsp/gallon this past week as well as half a dose of Cal/Mag with half dose Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. I believe it may be a K+, Phos deficiency.

Am I on the right track?

1 Like

What’s your ph running?
Looks like she’s not getting the flowering nutes she was needing, whether by lock out or under feeding
However when we start to see deficiency it’s been going on for a week or so. Especially in soil.
What I’m trying to say is that if you didn’t feed her more p&k when you first started seeing budlets then that’s probably what happened