Just transplanted when to nut?

Awesome. Question: you can FIM or Top at different times on the same plant, right?

Yes I do both during veg. If I start with a fim than the next time I may go top and then a fim again. I kind of go back and forth, depending on how long I veg for, etc. But I think LST and fimming work better for me. But topping is something I’ve done a bunch of and all of them seem to work well. Be cautious not to do them too soon to each other and over stress your girls. Good luck!

1 Like

Ok, I plan on using the scrog for LST. I’m a little concerned with space, I have a 2x4 5’ high tent. So do you think FIM may be better to get more growth to keep the girls shorter to ensure a high yield?

1 Like

I was doing that so I will say yes…

The top/fimm will increase your yield but will not keep them shorter, for that you need to go whit LST technique :+1:
Also the part whit scrog will be after you trained her (LST)

2 Likes

Not sure I understand “…scrog will be after you trained her (LST)” So I have to do something else before scrogging?

Yes, you need to spread her branches evenly and keep her low.
PS This is just I will do if I was you :+1:, also wach some video on YouTube about LST, scrogging will help.

2 Likes

@M4ur it’s correct. I end up doing a combination myself just because I like them a little shorter and wider rather than tall. it will just take a couple of times to get used to it and like he said watch some videos on YouTube they got some nice ones. I prefer fimming and low-stress training together, personally. But I did top a couple of plants this grow. I’m pretty new to growing myself so I’m still learning things as I go. But listen to the guys and gals on on here. They know their stuff .

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna try FIM/top/scrog with these two only because they’re small, I think. I see some the same age and they’re big; not sure if they’re being feed though. So let’s see how that works out

1 Like

I think you’re going to do just fine with that. If you encounter any road bumps make sure you come back to the forum for guidance. I know I do :grin:

For sure, the knowledge is immense around here!

1 Like

I believe this happened over night…

Lots of baby sprouts on SK GB so happy to see these.

2 Likes

I don’t see the top :wink:

Here is one good picture of the top after three days from topping

This is the bubble gum.

3 Likes

Yep, I see new growth… Well done!

Question. two bottom leaves are yellow half way up toward the stem, I’m thinking its lack of water cause the other seedling is fine. I watered today at 6.5pH. Unfortunately I didn’t write down when I watered last

Do you talking about the first two she has from start

The first single true leaves

2 Likes

Here are the girls today, I think I Fimmed one because where I cut it’s growing plus the two on the sides

And for that I love fimming :joy:… I end whit 4 new tops :blush:
:soon: you need to do it again :wink:

1 Like

I read it can be done again after 2wks, does that sound about right?