Just started my Sweet Mix Pack Auto from ilgm

These little babies came out of the medium 9n 1 21 21.

5 Likes

2 weeks old.Uploading: 20210205_195940.jpg…

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me what may have happened to my Gelato auto here.

1 Like

@Caligurl @PotSmoke

1 Like

@appleyardjr267 just trying to find out if I messed her up and start over or I stunned her

1 Like

@Davyg
@kellydans
@shady424
@dbrn32
@Myfriendis410

1 Like

Do I let her ride and see what happens? Just trying to take best course of action

Im not sure, have you feed nutes they look to be baby’s?
ph level not correct.

Is it all yellow?

I have fed nutes. However, I have a skittlez and wedding cake going great. Something was just weird with this gelato. I have have sensi grow nutes.

1 Like

skittlez

2 Likes

That is most likely the problem feeding nutes so young i wait 2 week or older

wedding cake . I have fed all the same so maybe Gelato wait a week or 2?

They are 3 weeks old from coming out of dirt on 1/21/2021

They look good i see some slight yellowing which i have that problem with yellow but not whole plant.

light you use?

Mars hydro ts 1000. Just put it up to full yesterday. But the Gelato was already acting funny. I’m very happy with skittlez and wedding cake. Just lost on what I may have did or not to mess this girl up or it’s just part of the process

1 Like

15 to 17 inches of top of tallest girl

1 Like

Hard to say but maybe nitrogen deficiency… can you give us details and fill out this support ticket? When you do, I will tag some of our experts to help diagnose :slight_smile:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

With soil you can a month no nutes with most I make my own super soil and layer it with ffof and some coco loco and I don’t need any nutes til at least the very end of flowering if any just ph give it wet and dry cycles and lST and trim her. Since it’s on the bottom if you get it corrected it should bounce back cause you have to remember eventually you’ll b plucking them leaves anyways

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag, I would monitor the gelato a little longer and see how she goes. Definitely looks like a deficiency of some sort starting. I’m thinking it could be calmag with it being under the led. I’ve had similar and I had to foliar feed while hitting the roots. @PotSmoke mentioned pH which is definitely worth a check. It needs to be around 6.5 or a touch higher to keep things moving down at the roots

2 Likes

Fill out the support ticket?

2 Likes