Just started 9 autos need help with feeding nutes and watering schedules

Thank you to everyone in advance for any help and advice you have to help me. Thank you to ILGM for accepting me into this forum, it is much needed and will be greatly appreciated as well as respected. I just started 9 autos 8 gorilla glues and 1 cheese. I started out by reading a couple of short books and many, many hours of youtube videos. My MOM is fighting cancer and I will make sure she atleast haves the opprotunity to try any natural medication that she should be able to purchase at the 7-11. Before I ask any questions I would just like to say: If our forefathers could see what has become of the place that so many people died trying to just get here and many more, fighting to create this vision of a UNITED colony of people free to do the things they believed in. They would be disgusted that our country is no longer the UNITED STATES but the devided states one state can do this and do that but the other states are not allowed to do the same and how our leaders are trying to create a dictatorship by hiding it as democratic affiliation and if you are not a democrat and become president then they will stop at nothing to remove your party and put one of their affiliates to rule as they see fit. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDEVISIBLE AND UNITED WE STAND AND DEVIDED WE FALL. Won"t be long now if things dont get better and fast. Anyways I just started growing them in loco coco and pure coco was following the guys feeding schedule that holds the worlds record for autos. I got the schedule for up until day 16 and that was 2ml of CALMAG and 3ml of FLORANOVA GROW per gal.of water and now I am stuck I do not know how much to go up and do not know when to flush with pure water. I am also growing in rockwell cubes and he was demonstrating on the first 4 inches and how to concentrate on that first 4 inches mainly the rockwell cube and now I do not know how long to keep that up his name is Neal if anyone follows him and could help me please let me know. I also have the FOX FARM TRIO my plants were planted from over germinated seedlings on the 29th of November. I love my girls and have built a very expensive place to thrive in and have spent a lot of money to get the best possible equipment that I can afford.It would kill me if they were to even get sick and I did not know what to do for them. I apologise for the length but first forum for me. Sincerely, SLOANER4

3 Likes

Welcome. Don’t worry help is on its way. Don’t have much to offer on my first grow. I am growing for my wife as well. Shame I could lose my home to provide medicine for my wife. But we’ll do what needs to be done. Lots of help given freely here. It has been very therapeutic for me just growing it.

4 Likes

I got lost somewhere between our forefathers and … oh was there a question ? Sorry I didn’t see it.
Welcome to the forums and you are in the rite place for the help you need in your grow.

I know nothing about coco…but GOD bless you. I care for a loved one that has had Stage4 breast, Stage4;lung and Stage4 brain cancer…9 years remission survivor…it is possible. Now advanced Parkinson’s…I Grow for her…prauers are with you… :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

Please give me his contact info

1 Like

You won’t need nutrients for a min of 2 to 4 weeks after the seed has broke the surface.

As for Coco…never used it so I can’t help you are all. I grow only in soil.

1 Like

Sorry, but you had to bring in politics, for no apparent reason.

Good luck growing.

2 Likes

If only people would read and understand EXACTLY what they are reading before replying. Did you not read that some states are allowed to do things that in other states people would be imprisoned for. If we are THE UNITED STATES why are 4 or 5 states marijuana laws different. Is that not more like little devided states. POINT BEING WHY ARE WE ALL SO DEVIDED!! Not angry with your comment appreciate any comment just wish we could stop being so devided and stand together more united. I am neither democrat or republican have no interest in any political party but if we do not start back to what our forefathers died fighting for we are going to be DEVIDED WE FALL NOT UNITED WE STAND.

I understand what u are saying, but anytime politics, and it is politics, come up it scares the crap out of me. I just joined legalize it 2021. I think I am going to collect signatures and I hate talking to strangers so that is big for me .if I actually do it remains to be seen. my grow is for pain managment also. politics and religion are too touchy. lets just learn how to not make the same mistakes twice and grow some great meds. p.s. I am from a military family that country came first and nothing else mattered so I get you.

1 Like

What lights do you own, and how large is your grow area?

Prayers are with you and your wife

Some states are legalized, however it is still illegal federally.

@SLOANER4

Here is the Coco schedule. Remember its a guide, no substitute for knowing plants needs.

Ive had a lot of questions on nutrients recently so im going to list a full nute schedule that i use for Coco and Hydro growing. Im not going to list a soil feed schedule because there are variables that could affect what nutrients are used. Also 99% of my growing is hydroponic and I include coco in that so I will advise on what I do to get top results.

Before I make the list be aware that nutrients are way less important than light source and environment. I know alot of people grow on a tight budget but dont skip on a good light source. The video I posted yesterday explains about minimum requirements for growing and why. You want minimum 400w actual draw for a 4x4 square foot area (1x1m), yes you can grow with less but i’m not interested in growing weed with a torch or a 200w draw LED that claims to be a 600w equivalent. If you are growing even one plant make it the best it can be, its a long process to grow. Dont settle for an oz or 2 every 3 months as its wasted time and money when you can x6 that minimum just by using the correct source. A 400w hps would be the minimum requirement for me and my feed schedule represents a grow using adequate light. It stands to reason that a plant with less light will need less nutrient, just like a standard car will need less fuel than a Bugatti Veron.

So with all that said here are the schedules. You can omit anything you like additive wise but base nutrient is the most important. These are recipes that work for me and will vary depending on the quality of the water but anyone using water that is no higher than 0.7ec (350ppm) or using RO water should work. Of course try to never use tap water higher than 0.4ec (200ppm) if it can be helped.

The schedules will be based on 9 week strains, if running 8 week strains just finish nutes a week earlier. I never grow strains longer than 9 weeks now but a 10 week strain you would add 1 more week of the final boost. Strains over that will be different mix and I wont touch on that today.

I have got to these recipes over 15 years or so growing. Im not saying this is the only way but you will not fail if you follow these recipes and have adequate light source and environment.

My schedules will go off using RO water so a starting water of 0 EC (0 PPM) This will make it easier, you can omit calmag if water is of good quality and 0.3ec+ usually but its worth having incase it needs to be dded. If using water of 0.3 ec (150ppm) for example you would add that value to the value of feed i suggest. So if I suggest 1.0 ec of nutes you would add 0.3ec on to that making 1.3ec. Also the values will add up so for example if its 0.3 calmag and i add base nutrient then add it on to the 0.3ec. so if i say base up to 1.0ec that includes the 0.3 of calmag, in other words 0.7ec of base nutrient.

Finally a good EC/PPM meter is really important as is a good PH Pen, they will help you know exactly what is going into the nutrient mix and will be a valuable tool for diagnosing any possible problems. Never go off what the bottle recommends especially for anything that effects EC/PPMs.

RECIPE FOR COCO COIR…

SEEDLINGS…

Jiffy pellets/root riot cubes/rockwool

Calmag (optional, use if water is RO) 0.1ec (50ppm)
SuperVit 1 drop/4litres water
H+G Roots Excellurator Gold 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1 scoop/4 litres
PH 5.5-5.8

Soak the cubes or pellets in the solution and wring out so damp and not wet, add the seedling. this mix will get the rooting started quickly and produce strong hairy roots. I transplant into a 1-3 litre pot as soon as the tap root comes out the bottom of the cube.

FIRST TRANSPLANT

Great White mycorrhizae sprinkled in the hole where cube will be placed or onto the cube itself.
CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom 1.0ec (500ppm) This is approximately 2ml/litre.
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
SuperVit 1drop/4liitres
Advanced Nutrients VooDoo Juice 2ml/litre (once per week)

PH 5.8

SECOND TRANSPLANT…

Great White Mycorrhizae sprinkled in hole for transplant or direct onto rootzone
CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Advanced Nutrient PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom 1.2-1.4ec (600-700ppm)
SuperVit 1drop/4litres
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo juice 2ml/litre (once per week)

FLOWER PERIOD (START OF 12/12)

WEEK 1

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.4ec (700ppm)
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo juice 2ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Advanced Nutrients sensizym 2ml/litre or Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 2

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.4ec (700ppm)
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo juice 2ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym 2ml/litre or Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 3

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.5-1.6ec (750-800ppm)
Sensizym 2ml/litre or Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 4 and WEEK 5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.6ec (800ppm)
Buddhas Tree PK 0.25ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1ml/litre
Sensizym 2ml/litre or Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 6

CalMag 0.3ml/litre (150ppm)
Buddhas Tree Pk 0.5ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1-2ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1 scoop/10litres

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 7

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 1.8ec (900ppm) (can use Buddhas tree PK and metaboost as in week 6)

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 8

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
Ionic Coco Bloom 1.8ec (900ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 2.0ec (1000ppm) (can use Buddhas tree PK and metaboost as in week 6)

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 9

First water to 50% run off.
Allow to dry until pots light to lift.
Water only daily. Enough so that its ready for more 24 hours later. DO NOT KEEP DRENCHED. Biggest chance of bud rot is now.
Flushing will clean excess salts and increase both yield and quality as it forces plants to finish.
Only water until harvest, minimum 7 days water.

Hydro is exactly the same as above with 3 changes.

1st replace Ionic Coco Bloom with Ionic Hydro Bloom

2nd Base nutrient EC/PPM at each feed can be pushed an extra 0.2ec/100ppm if required

3rd PH should be between 5.5-6.0 throughout.

In Recirculating Hydro PH swings are normal, allow some fluctuation as its better for plants to have a good range to uptake nutes. Set it at the lower end and allow it to increase. If it goes over 6.0 readjust to 5.8.

The recipe above is just one recipe that works well. Once you understand the plants needs at each period of growth you can adjust the feeds as going week by week isnt the most accurate way to do it but 100% this baseline recipe will give great results.

Finally in Coco and Hydro plants must be fed daily at least once per day. Do not keep media saturated ever. For Coco give enough liquid so plants are ready to be fed again 24 hours later when hand feeding. So plants should be light to lift but not completely dried out to the point of leaves wilting. Never allow it to dry out completely as the salts in the Media will burn the roots.

5 Likes

I apologise for not getting back 2 u sooner have been doing alot lately . To answer your reply though: I am using 2 bestva 2000 w remote control and 11ft.6 x 7ft.5 and 7ft. high. Thank you for replying will start getting back to site alot more often My stupidity for not using all the info right here at my finger tips, Kind of got worried when alot of replies were not growing in coco coir. Started doing alot of (well maybe this will be good ) I now know I need to ask for help and be patient love my girls.