Just some insight?

Kay… so these gals have what I hope is the flowering stage… they have been in the 12/12 for maybe 2 months max…
these are what I’m hoping is some bud sites on the plants.
the lighting set up along wit being enclosed in its own closet.
curious on if they going in the right direction, and if so how much longer they should take. seems long only cause they stayed in the veg state for 3 or 4 months!!! just to let it grow and maximize the yield… any info, input or advice, greatly appreciated!!!

1 Like

It is buds. What strain are you growing? Is it one with a longer flowering time. Two months of flipping I would think the buds would be bigger but I am still new to this. If I read correctly, they have been growing for about five to seven months overall? If you go on the short side of your grow time line, that is five months. So may be right on track depending on strain flowering time estimates.

1 Like

Did you ran it on 12/12 the entire grow? A couple cats in here do that. But she just looks like she went into flower not more then 2 weeks ago maybe a month if lights were flipped…

2 Likes

And some pics in natural light be nice too.

4 Likes

no in the veg state, it was longer light time… then switched to 12/12

ima be 100… idk the slightest the strain. they were bag seeds. just happened upon them after buying some to smoke. and found several seeds from multiple bags… I noticed while growing they are 2 completely different from each other…
can see the difference in growth and the leaves on one longer skinnier lighter in color. as for her sister, more of a forest green color, wider full leaves…
but they were without a doubt indica… as is main weed smoked.

1 Like

[quote=“amandamouth, post:6, topic:56199”]
longer skinnier lighter in color. as for her sister, more of a forest green color, wider full leaves…
[/quote]sounds like one mores sativa dim and the others indica of sorts the indica usually have the chunky fans the sativa more of a slender leave

Hard to see anything with purple? But they jave just started to flower, you have at least 6 weeks left

1 Like

I am laughing because my friend literally emailed me today that her “mystery plant” has harvested and cured out well. She then told me it was a seed she found down in the crack of her couch one day cleaning house.

My first grow, this year, was Wedding Cake photos from ILGM and one bagseed Grape Ape. That little Grape Ape was so much fun to grow and did so well I may grow some more. The seed was actually probably a little green and I have collected some more since then from that strain. They look even more ready so excited to see how it does next round.

2 Likes

OK guys!!! those lights are not purple… lol. it’s the mix of blue and red with different intensity to mimic the sun rays they get when outside. I’ve taken some clearer pics with a reg watt light to show you more better… also took a Pic of the leaves from both gals side by side. so you can give better ideas that I might have missed.

2 Likes

You’ll be harvesting more then turkeys soon…gobble gobble…

1 Like

Plants look good but maybe lacking light. Can you give some info on the fixture you are using?

2 Likes

I would agree that they do appear to be lacking proper light.

1 Like

Those are what we call “blurples”.

Need more info on the lights. Your girls look light starved.

while they was just a seedlings… they started outdoors as they just started life. as it got colder, they were moved inside, have LED lighting alongside HID lights to bring in heat as well as mimicking sun rays…

Maybe even just a picture of the lights might help in a question such as this.

and unfortunately no, they are not auto flowering… so sadly I have to mimic the sun and it’s amount given, whole 9 to make it switch to flowering stage.

so cause of that I have to do all the things it would on its own if it was auto… but they aren’t. so it’ll take more time for her to get to where she needs to be. just a bit longer than if they were autos… m

1 Like

and the HID is sitting inside, just above the plants bout a foot away from the top

I’m not sure about the HID but it looks like the LEDs are running 45w. Can you estimate about how far you have that LED from it. Since pictures seem to be useful anyway I could a .ore clear picture of this HID please?

well sadly just gotten home and the light bulb is dead… ugh, so my roomate tossed it, and said another box of bulbs should be delivered soon. but it was just a I think 60 watt…