Just some advice on the picture

Update 6 weeks Blue Dream Auto’s

1 Like

Oh. Man. Those are beautiful pistils! What a happy plant!

2 Likes

Bet that’s starting to smell nice

1 Like

Update week 7

2 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Week 7 Update, still clear trichomes. I want to wait until they are amber color. First indoor grow!

1 Like

Once you see a little amber keep a close eye - they’ll amber up fast.

Girls are looking great. :v:

2 Likes

10-4 thanks

1 Like

Lol I remember when you started this thread
I made a comment about your 3 way meter being not good.

You have come a long way and congratulations on your grow being successful

2 Likes

Thanks, I have to say there was some worry involved being it was my first inside grow. But, all in all, turned out pretty good. Got about two more weeks until harvest I think. Keeping a close eye on the thrich’s. They have sort of brownish heads with red viens going up the middle. Is this normal?? Starting week 9.

Thanks for the kinds words. It’s the start of week nine. Thrich’s have brownish tops and reddish veins starting to come up the middle, no milky cloudy look yet(using a microscope). Has been a little stressful since this is my first indoor grow. Does everything look normal to you guys??

Sorry, I didn’t think it took the last post.

So far so golden. A lot of the stuff you see on stems and buds is genetics. Some have more color than others. One of mine has perpetually reddish purple stems, which lots of “experts” around the internet say is warning signs but really it’s just the strain. Be on the look out for obvious black/deep brown patches on the buds themselves, that’s what would indicate a problem (rot). But I don’t see any in the photos you’ve shared.

Everything is looking fabulous :v:

1 Like