Just some advice on the picture

10-4 will do

1 Like

First, thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Ok gave her a baking soda & water ph at 6.4 bath, run-off ph went up to 7.8, flushed the whole pot with just water around 6.4 ph. run-off= 6.2 ph ppm around 500. :triumph: Let it dry up well right??

samson5

1 Like

You can give a light feeding, or just leave her alone to dry out and next watering give her a full strength feed. I suspect she’ll be alright til next watering.

1 Like

Just checked the last bit of run-off. It must be sort of concentrated at the bottom, it read. PH 6.4 and PPM 775. so the PPM went up. Just going to let her dry out a little. She’s been through a lot today, hope she hangs in there.

1 Like

Runoff is strange, no joke. I water really slowly and collect it ALL. But lots of people suggest to collect half, dump it, and only collect & measure the second half. Something about the channels the soil naturally creates when you water and the mineral buildup is real strange. My logic is that collecting everything is the way to get the best idea but it’s not the easiest approach. Containers have to be real large to get all the runoff from big pots.

PS she’ll be just fine.

1 Like

The latest after the flushing…

T

1 Like

She looks great! She’ll need some nutes next watering but no worries til she dries out! Keep on keepin on.

1 Like

Update. I think its time for some water & noots?

samson5

1 Like

do the pots feel light? It’s hard to tell visually to be honest. The soil looks similar wet or dry :rofl:

1 Like

Watered and fed her today. Pot was light. Did some lst, see a little budding on the top. Looks good and healthy, like I know right? Lol. Light is wide open. Keeping it 18 inches from canopy. Run-off ph 5.5+ ppm 1007.

1 Like

Looking great. She looks a little soggy but she’ll bounce right back in a day. My soil plant acts the same way when she gets watered - super dramatic. :joy:

Keep on keeping on, you’re in good shape!

2 Likes

Well, I bent her ass over(LST), so that’s probably why she looks a little open. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

But Today

1 Like

Update

1 Like

I have like 10 to 15 bud sites popping up.

1 Like

Awesome! :v:

1 Like

Update

3 Likes

Very nice looks like you’re on your way!

2 Likes

Looking good, man! Idk why I always look forward to your updates. I think it’s that grin in your pic! :joy:

Your ladies are clearly very happy! Keep on Keepin’ on.

1 Like

Update

1 Like

Holy cow @samson5 look at them go! :star_struck: :partying_face: :fireworks:

Keep it up. Looking forward to the next updates.

1 Like