Just Smoked ILGM Cheese

So after finally opening a nice untouched fresh mason jar of bud I literally just recently harvested, this f…g cheese strain is nice. Nice Mellow Head. I purchased the seeds from ILGM. The buds were real sticky. But it burned nice. Loving the cheese.

17 Likes

Stoned nicely for at least an hr. I need a drink and a cigarette now. Maybe throw on old Star Trek show from the 70s.

Too boldly go, where no man has gone before…

6 Likes

Nice. I grew out a cheese plant from i49 seeds and it came out super good smoke also. Didn’t smell all that pleasant as it smelled of dirty gym socks lol buy man was it a nice taste and a real good buzz

5 Likes

Lmfao. Yeah just loving the cheese. Thanks ILGM.

I just smoked a real sticky cheese bud from a jar. It Burned slow but tasted like menthol mixed in w pine. Insane. The trichomes and terpines we’re tasty and yet nice and pungent.
Insane buzz.

1 Like

Yes! Im just about to harvest some cheese from farmers lab and I’m excited. Smells amazing. Nice job though bro!

2 Likes

You realize Shatner just went to space right… Craaaszy

4 Likes

A favorite of @MattyBear

2 Likes

I think george takai said something like “hes body gone where plenty have gone before” lmao… really though… 90 years old and went to space. Crazy is right

3 Likes

Lol yes I heard. He’s 80 too. WTF

He’s 90. Born in 1931. Hes the oldest person to go space.

2 Likes

Wow he’s 90. Damn.

1 Like