:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

And here is the cloning material… :grin:

@DaGoose scroll to the top … lots of good info… :wink:

7 Likes

Cool thats a good size.

2 Likes

I love cutting clones. The 8 I am trying to grow now were all started in a Solo cup with 2 inches of dirt. Before that I did the full cup with long stem all the way in. Ended up with root mass that was taller than the netpot and they didn’t make it

2 Likes

Thanks @peachfuzz

Scrolling away now :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi @peachfuzz

OMFG!!! That’s a rad setup bro! I’m still trying to process it all. I told myself I would start slow with the indoor stuff…hahahaha. That’s some MIGHTY FINE PIDDLING right there and your girls look AWESOME. Wifey has me on a tight leash with space and $$$. I’m limited to a 5’ x 8’ bathroom but I think my next project will be a small cloning setup / veg area so I can reduce my run times. Gotta run now but I will be thinking about this all day long lol. Thanks for tagging me and sharing!!!

2 Likes

I know how much we all hate hps lighting just as much as we hate blurple lighting for pics … so I thought I should get a couple of good pics for you guy’s and gals… :grin:

Table #1 … 14 days from 12/12 …

11 Likes

Table #2… 2 days since going to 12/12… :grin:

9 Likes

Hi @peachfuzz !!

Your girls look awesome…so much to learn :hushed::hushed::hushed:

Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

Trust me… I’ve been at this many years to get where I’m at with growing and every day I still learn something new and no matter how good I think I am… failure is always waiting around the corner to bite me in the a$$… :wink:
Thanks for the compliments , my fellow cultivator… :grin:

I have some more pics to post… but I’ll get to it in a little while… got to get some stuff done… you know… life…:roll_eyes::smirk:

4 Likes

I do have a question after looking a bit more; your scrog spacing looks about 4-5" and is bigger than most. I made a scrog net at 3.5" that I will be using for the first time. I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago before your update and at my spacing, I could always secure the buds at opposing ends to the scrog netting for the best coverage. Am I overthinking this?

2 Likes

I need another drink on this end lol…

1 Like

Bottom net is 8 inch squares and top net is 4 inch squares and there’s 8 inches between tables…
@Liljoe @Midwestnewbie @Evile @HJL @Liljoe @LoCoRock enjoy… :grin:

5 Likes

I’m all out of likes but they look fantastic!

2 Likes

Update… so I have a big time (Kaitlyn Jenner) thing going on… I’ve never seen a hardcore female/male … just thought I would share… this is 6 days after going 12/12 light schedule…
So out of 15 different seeds… 2 died do to my neglect and this one did this… still have 3 more that haven’t went into flower yet… so theres still a chance of this happening again… the plant will be dead after these pics… :grin:

This plant actually has pistols growing out of the pollen sacs… just wanted to share… never really seen that before… this plant smells super wicked tho… oh well… that’s the name of the game… :wink:

5 Likes

Awe, sorry for your loss, hermies suck.

2 Likes

No biggie… I have a few more… :grin:

@GreenJewels and @DrNoobThumb @jt123 scroll to the top of the thread , lots of good info for you… :wink:

2 Likes

Soooo… updates, updates, updates… :wink:
Ya … sometimes I get super ripped and get excited… :wink:
It happens to everyone now and then…:grin:
So here is the clones… :grin:
Lookin pretty good… :wink:

And 4 seeds that need to get there a$$ in gear… :wink:

10 Likes

Here are some pics of the ilgm ssh , cali fruity kush and the cross from my room … 3 girl’s, killing it … 16 days in… 12/12 … need to take a bunch of more clones… these things are trees… :grin:

This is table #1:wink:
I will get some pics in natural light also… :grin:

9 Likes

Pics of stocks… :grin:
They are going to get huge … :wink:

10 Likes