Just sharing a Lil somthin , somthin

I move on… and build again… that’s what makes this hobby so fun… always changing and adapting and fighting new struggles… I think that’s what keeps me young… even if I get out of a chair screaming and yelling… at least I’m still moving… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

Yeah, I know the feeling… :laughing:

I am also eager and impatient to move and be able to grow again… Things are moving slow, but moving… I expect my next grow this winter… Will see… :crossed_fingers:

I keep my self occupied and sharp in helping in the Lab… Just been promoted with the moderator title… Ou-là-là…lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::frog::sunglasses:

Time to time I help here when tagged… But I am less and less present here…

But don’t forget where I coming from and certainly don’t forget my long time friends like you… :grinning::v::innocent:

I send much love to you, mon cher ami… :heart::heart::heart::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::metal::metal::metal::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

Good job. Are all your flower tables in the same room, or separate? Inquiring minds want to know

All in one room… 3 to 4 weeks apart … it’s a perpetual grow… so I put 6 in and take 6 out every 3 to 4 weeks… :wink:

How many do you have in veg room to support the rotation? How long do you veg? Clone or seed? Yes! I think you got it going on and I’m trying to imitate your set up.:cowboy_hat_face:

No worries my friend… we get you set up…
What you have to understand with this thread is that your seeing me transform from soil to hydro… :wink:
As for your questions… I just clone more then I think I need and then toss the ones that are having a hard time… only the strong will survive… you need to be able to grow them for at least 2 to 3 years before you can predict what your outcome will be… :grin:
As far as strains go and predicted money values…

I like how u change ur setup each time! I have done this for my past 3 and def gets aggravating sometimes, but it is all in just fun. It’s people like us that make amazing cannibas!