Just sharing a Lil somthin , somthin

I’ve had mite issues since the beginning of my grow just on one of my girls but she’s so close to being chopped it doesn’t matter now

1 to 3 lbs per table depending on strain and how much attention I give them… :wink:
This last run was only 3 plants in one table and I neglected the crap out of them…
But I’m sure it will be 1 lb or right around there… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nuke bleach…bleach wait … Start over only way u truly get rid of them to me nothing really takes all eggs out untill u do a scrub down …once ur buds get fatter u cant kept spraying em with stuff your quality …quantitity or whole crop will bud rit if u contonue to fight and put plants in if ur tryi g to get to end i like the shop vac tword the end it helps but its not a fail safe by anymeans u get to a point where u loose to moluch clorypyhll and ur scarrred at that point

2 Likes

Only way I know to truly get rid of them is to shut everything down for at least 2 month’s and during that shut down that means no plant’s in vegg or anywhere else and every week everything gets cleaned and I heat my room to 125 degrees Fahrenheit if possible and this happens every week for that 2 month period… :+1:
Then you start freash from seed and no clones from anybody ever again… :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear all the headaches but sounds like it’s for the better now.

Resetting up is such a pain. I hate it. Only good part is you always get it cleaner since you know what works and what doesn’t.

@Sirsmokesalot This like the 3rd relocation since i spoke with u directly Fml

That’s insane. I’m hoping I can hit 3 each for my 4x8’s. If I struggle I might have to switch one to hydro :see_no_evil: it’s tough to maintain when life happens trust me I get it. 10 weeks of perfect maintenance in flower and 1 week of forgetting something and it changes the outcome drastically

2 Likes

Hahahaha 3rd times the charm right?? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

After the mites i had to take a break it was a mental draining bs experience specially not being able to consult with no one and weeding through google bs and facts im glad i get to start fresh gonna be a bad ass end result i hope …hope there isnt a end honestly looking at 1 to 1.5 lbs per 3 weeks and i get half so im cool with that the should supply my habit half lb every 3 weeks ill take it 1300 watts divided by 3 ish lil less then a g a watt maybe surpass who knows im experienced with the strain and im gonna jump into co2 there 1500+ppf so i might be able to really get this grow dialed in i wanted take down mylar dude put up and put insulation board up… No sence in introducing unnessescary heat

Or spend 200$ in spray foam lmao i use 2 part expanding polyester foam in mounting gas tanks in our boats maybe ill seal the wals good and just pour that shit behind it and let it expand up… Hopefully it dosent blow out seals and just expand under the floor and lift it up lmao if i put to much in one spot under a gas tank even with the tank blocked in llace you can hear it cracking fiber glass with a board spanning the tank in 3 even spots and screwed down to deck… It trys to float the tank right out the boat lol

Yes i build boats from fore to aft and all inbetween fiberglass mods custom fabrication complete refits rebuilds restoration spot rots color matching spray painting wet sanding and buffing and full out board invoard diesel service dock side or at our shop

4 Likes

Didn’t want all you stoner’s to think that I forgot about you guy’s and gal’s…
I’ve been busy and haven’t had much time to post on my thread , but here it go’s…
Here’s a pic of my clones…
Still have to take about 3 more buckets worth of some new strains that are in flower…

Here’s 3 plant’s that are in the line up for next table…
2 are clones and the big one on the left is from seed , so not sure if it’s a boy or a girl… Hopefully it’s a girl… :crossed_fingers:

Here’s a pic of table #1
Light flip was on 3-28-21
These are all seed from my own crosses …

Here’s a shot of table #2
Lights were flipped on 5-8-21
These 3 are clones , 2 are crosses that I made and one is a ilgm white widow…
I really need to spend an hour or 2 out there clipping and training before it gets to late to do it…
Sorry for the crappie pics…
Still haven’t figured out this stupid phone , so I have to take a screen shot of my pics in order to get them to download… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face:

Try to update more…

11 Likes

Lookin good brother,
Keep it green my friend :v:

3 Likes

Hell yeah good to see you Brother :pray::sunglasses: :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Life hasn’t put me in the dirt yet , but she sure has been trying… :+1::wink::green_heart:

5 Likes

Danm , no love…

Burn baby burn… :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::flushed::confused::frowning:
Will be 10 degrees hotter than posted… f%ckers…

7 Likes

That is ouch

3 Likes

Jeez

4 Likes

What are those gems?!! Pretty work.

1 Like

Wow, how the humidity?

1 Like