Just sharing a Lil somthin , somthin

Ok my fellow cultivators , here’s my up date… mind you that I’m going to show you just how bad you can treat these plants and still turn them around to be monster’s… :wink:
Also you will be seeing how I used to do things and how I’ve changed things around to make things easier for me… :wink:
At the end I’ll throw up a couple of pics of the girls that I have in flower right now , there about 2 weeks into light flip and there 7 feet tall do to the fact that I neglected them and there growing into my lights but no biggie… also the girls in flower are in 5 gallon dwc buckets which will be my last run doing it this way… so as soon as I get the flower units up and running I’ll post some pics of those as well…
@bryan @ktreez420 @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @McLovin777 @MAXHeadRoom @Stomper @latewood @Fever Sorry if I forgot to tag any body else that was interested… :wink:

So here is a couple of pics of how bad I neglected the girls…

So after cutting off everything that was dead , roots and all… I revamped my veg area and cleaned it up a bit and through my poor baby’s in my new rdwc veg totes … so here is a couple of pics… :wink:

Here’s a pic of the girls in there new home 2 weeks ago… :wink:

So here’s what they look like now after 2 weeks of getting attention… :wink:

So here’s the revamped clone area with my diy rdwc dual tote set up that’s kicking a$$ and taking names… lol… :wink:

Just thought I would share a lil bit of how it went together… :wink:

Incase your wondering about the olive oil , it’s for putting the pipes and fittings together… never use anything that you can’t drink or eat out of when it comes to plants and vegetables that your going to consume… :wink:

The pipe that you see is going to bring back the water and nutrients from both totes … also there is 6 air stones total… 2 in each tote and 2 in the res …

Not sure if you can see it in the pics , but there is a lil pond pump that pumps water up and out of res and feeds both totes… :wink:

Here’s the final product… :wink:

Here it is in action… :wink:

It appears to be working like a charm… room temps are 80 to 86 degrees , water temps 68 to 76 degrees… room humidity is 25% to 45%… would like it higher… will put mini swamper in soon…

Hope you guys liked the update… I know there’s going to be a few questions… you guys move extremely fast when it comes to conversation , so I will try to keep up… and give as much info as I can… thks for being interested… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

Oh ya…
Here’s a pic of the girls that got shuved into flower about 2 weeks ago… this was 2 weeks ago… I’ll get a updated pic tonight after taking a crap load of foliage off of them… :wink:

Here’s a trunk pic… don’t think I’ll be able to stab it in 7 more weeks… lol … might need a chain saw…

:v::sunglasses:

31 Likes

What a mighty fine set-up. Glad to see your babies managed to survive the 120 degree weather.

2 Likes

That was the reason for the (r)-dwc to help me manage my water temps beter… :wink:
The built in chiller is the res , so it serves 2 purposes… :wink:

3 Likes

Wow! You have been really busy. Looking very good

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I should like this lol :heart:

1 Like

Makes ya just want to lay down on em for a nap :man_farmer:

1 Like

wow @peachfuzz I am amazed and blown away dude! This is awesome! I have definitely had a grow just like this, where I neglected my plants then turned them right around!! This is exactly what people should refer to when they ask, “Should I just throw my plant out?”. NO WAY! Killing it dude, great job, I love to see this!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

@ktreez420 you’re exactly right!!! I threw mine away and my dad showed me that was a mistake! Granted he put it in his garden and I don’t have an established garden like his. But I will next year!!!

4 Likes

@peachfuzz, your suggestions have always been useful, and this post has motivated me, an RDWC system has a lot of benefits and would be a great upgrade for my grow…your cloning area looks neat and productive…good save for the plants, too.

5 Likes

Looking great @peachfuzz
I’m going to make a bubble cloner as well
I have the stones and pump already
Thanks for the update my friend
:cowboy_hat_face: :v: CB

2 Likes

@Uhawl @Donaldj @Hogmaster it wouldn’t let me tag more then ten people … just sharing :wink:

1 Like

good to see everything is going well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated pics… if your new to the thread I would scroll up if I were you… :wink:

So we have 6 ladies that are approximately 3 1/2 to 4 months old and 7 foot tall in 5 gallon dwc buckets in a 45 x 65 inch , free floating table under a 600 watt hps magnetic old shool ballest , in a xxxxl 8 inch air cooled hood … :wink:
Sorry for the crappy lighting… :wink:

Strains are , 1-ilgm ssh #3 from seed , 1 - ilgm ww #3 from seed , 1 - juicy fruit from clone , 1 - fruity kush from seed and 2 - kb2 from clone … also I should note that these ilgm seeds are about 3 or more years old … :wink: Just saying… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

19 Likes

How are you doing the bucket nute change when net is in place? I just did res change, a couple plants are now 5 footers. I have no net, just moved plant/netpot into new bucket. They could use a net, but then I won’t be able to do that. Can ya help a brother out, lol? My 2 flowering plants overfill a 40 inch square space under 2 1000 watt leds.

1 Like

add a drain hose to buckets I actually pump my res dry for res changes then pump in fresh nutes or flush solution then nutes :wink:

4 Likes

This is my last run in my bubble buckets… but on my buckets I have a hose that runs up the side so I can see how much water is in there… so I just take my lil wet/dry shop vac and take a lil peace of duct tape and attach it to the sight hose and suck everything out and replace with new nutrients… I don’t actually clean out the buckets or anything like that… never have any slime or any issues so I never feel the need to clean out buckets… I use the same bucket through the hole flower… weather that is 9 weeks or 13 to 16 weeks… :wink:

Will be posting pics of new rdwc flower totes within the next few days… need to make room for more clones , then I can take more clones and throw them into flower… :wink:

11 Likes

So I think that pumping nutes back into the bucket may be my answer. Thx guys

3 Likes

Ok updates for all of my fellow cultivators , even the new ones… :wink:
If your new to this thread , please scroll up to get some good info… don’t have alot of time to share on my ventures , just want you to grow extremely good medicine … :wink:

So here’s a lil clone information For questionable plants that we want to keep In rotation… :wink:
It’s about 1/4 gallon of good ph’d water to 15 mil of neem oil…

Plant on the right is a ilgm ssh that is almoat 4 years old and im preety sure she is starving , it seems like all ilgm strains like to eat…the plant on the left is a cali (purple og) that I will be cloning… so here it is…

I mix 1/4 good ph’d water to 15 mill of neem oil to dunk clones about 10 to 15 times to rinse off any bugs or eggs…

After getting their leafs cut and the 45 deg angle cut and striped…

They get a dunk about 15 times and then a shake… and then they get put in my lil vile of hormones with a lil shake and into my rdwc cloner…

And into the cloner we go … :wink:
Here are some ilgm ww photo’s in my veg area…

More info coming soon… :wink:
Give me a min… :wink:

@Donaldj @bryan @kabongster @ktreez420 @latewood @70sChick @bob31 @BobWags @bryan @Covertgrower

24 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom @Niala @Nug-bug @Snowman @Stomper @bonnie1 @McLovin777 @Wishingilivedina420state @MacGyverStoner @SmoknGranny and sorry for anybody that I forgot… :wink:

Before… about 3 weeks ago…

And now… 3 weeks after light flip… holly crap…

Here’s 3 weeks ago on my 6 girls…

And here they are now at 8’ tall…

Not sure what pics I’m posting at the moment. … pretty medicated. … lol :wink:

33 Likes

Looking awesome @peachfuzz you have quite the set up going. I’m honored you tagged me. It’s the same feeling when you have a secret hide out, and you ask the person if they want to see something cool… haha… immature I know, but fun. The neem oil just a precautionary step you’ve always taken? I’ll be ordering some soon and adding it to my routine, because so many on here swear by it and regularly use it.

7 Likes