Just sharing a Lil somthin , somthin

I may be wrong, but I’m planning on it making a DRAMATIC difference in my grow

2 Likes

Im thinking so as well. Gonna use one to flower a bigger area with either a few really big plants scrog or a bunch of medium plants scrogged. @Grandaddy013

2 Likes

I was thinking of going cmh bulb in mine.

2 Likes

I’m not really familiar with the cmh, but have heard good things about them

3 Likes

6 Likes

? How bright is the new light. @Grandaddy013

Hey buddy. Don’t know yet. Cords didn’t come till yesterday evening. Got them installed. Had to add water, adjust pH, and tie dem bitches down. Didn’t feel like being there all night. Have to change out both lights, install exhaust fan, and all the ductwork. Hopefully will get done today.

4 Likes

@peachfuzz Do my eyes decieve me? I saw where you were considering an LED light? Say it ain’t so

2 Likes

@peachfuzz forgive my ignorance, but I still haven’t figured out how you are doing your Scrog net. Obviously, you are not tying them down as much, or as long as I do. Also, on second net, if it’s only 8" above the other net, how do you clean out (lollipop) between them?
Inquiring minds want to know

1 Like

Those hoods are bad @$$ …monster’s… :wink:
I dont clean out anything in between the nets , thats where all the cola’s are…
Bottom net is usually full when i flip my lights , so anything that grows out of the top net in the 3 weeks of stretch gets tied down to the top net and at the 3 week mark is when i chop everything off under the bottom net for clones and to just clean it all up…
Top net is there mainly just to support all the weight , so that the buds aren’t laying all over each other… that way i don’t have to worry about humidity levels and light penetration so much… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ordered my neoprene cloning collars today. Hope to build cloner this weekend

4 Likes

What you got in mind?
I have a super easy set up , or you can run a bunch of ladies in another set up…
Its up to you…
I know you like simplicity over function… i think i can give you both… :wink:
Man , i really hope everything falls into place…
I’ll be able to post all kinds of things…
Im going to be building out a new flower room and turning my old flower room into a vegg room… lots of good info … just waiting for the paper work to catch up… :wink:

3 Likes

I was just going to use a small container with 2" holes and put a couple of air stones in it

1 Like

When I take my clones, do I use the piece that still has the top on it, or further down the branch?

Thats what i do with 3 gallon buckets…
Yes , you want the tops of the side shoots that don’t make it to the net… :wink:

3 Likes

I know this thread is old @peachfuzz One hell of a setup and grow. Highly impressed… Cheers…

2 Likes

Wow what beauties i have a long way to goooo but i love the whole experience…

2 Likes

Stick around… we will get you there… :grin::wink:

1 Like

You better get to work before it gets too hot

1 Like

123 yesterday… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Hopefully only 117 today or less…:wink:
Have to go and install about 100 feet of laminate flooring and some quartz countertops… :upside_down_face: