Just sharing a Lil somthin , somthin

I know you pervs want to see some under the skirt shots… :grin:
I cant lie… I like them too… :wink:

This could possibly be a 2 lb. Table… :shushing_face::grin::smirk:
Still gonna take about 30 clones from them also… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

So here’s a top shot of table #1 in hps … natural light pics will follow in a day or two… :wink:

@smellthat

7 Likes

Ph was way out of wack… about an 7.5 to 8.5 really about an 8… ppm was 529 I believe… got pics… let’s see…

All’s I added was 5 gallons of ro water at 5.5 ph with 0 ppm for a top off and added 5 mill of ph down and left 526 ppm … let’s see how things go for one more week… they will be super hungry for sure… :wink:

4 Likes

Here’s table #2:grin:
Had to pull (Kaitlyn Jenner) … no biggie… couldn’t let her or him ruin the party… :kissing_closed_eyes:
Much luv… cant help being a %ick head… :wink:

So I’m having to shove all the girls to one side… we’ll get it figured out… :wink:

So ph was about an 8 …

and ppm was …

So I just added 5 mill of ph down and 5 gallons of ro water at a ph of 5.5 and left the ppm where they lay… we check back in a day or two… :wink:

4 Likes

24 hours… let’s see what the ph is and ppm… I’m pretty curious… we shall see… :wink:

Let’s see what’s going on… ph and ppm … coming up and pics… :wink:

2 Likes

My new toy. :wink::v::sunglasses:Shes 36 x 32 and 48 inches from corner to corner. It gots 600w or 1000w i forget ,hps in it atm but accepts any bulb and ballast . This is it next to a standard large hood 600w mh.

7 Likes

Can u use 5 gollon pales after they get bigger and I see u have cups sitting in a tray of water and where do u get pump

No pump… they just sit in the water… lol
I don’t do things that way anymore… that was when I first started hydro…
You could move up to a 5 gallon bucket if you wanted to… but with my system it’s not necessary… roots have plenty of room to grow…
And because I’m in rdwc and I scrogg , this was the best way and simplest way to do things…
I only use water , nutrients and neoprene collars… that’s it… I only use clay pebbles and rockwhool when starting freash seeds… but once I pick out my stock I just clone from there until I want to chang up strains or plants start to not perform the way I want them too… :wink:
I don’t cater to any one strain , I provide a good environment and enough nutrients for them to flourish… if they don’t , then I don’t grow them… :wink:
@Lostscuba

5 Likes

So they just sit in wAter in the cups do u drain it after u feed them or they sit in wAter all day just need to see how it work then I’ll be able to make stuff yea I use buckets

1 Like

Yes in those pics … there just sitting in water with a little nutrients… I do have a air stick in there that’s hooked up to a Walmart $10 pump and there air stone for $3 … but I don’t run things like that anymore… :wink:
If you start at the top of this thread and work your way down from there then you will be up to date , to right now… your seeing my thread backwards… I can’t start you from the top because i cant change anything… i started this thread 2 years ago… :grin:

@kw_Bat scroll to the top … :wink:

2 Likes

I need to measure mine… I think yours is bigger… and I hate that I’m even saying that… :grin::laughing::joy::rofl:

Now let’s see some sick ass buds… @Dr.DankThumb420:wink:

3 Likes

I’ve scan though it I pretty much got the idea I’ll buy one and see how it works then make my own I know u gotta make tables I buy stuff here and there like these guys

1 Like

Haha lmao. Thats the plan.

2 Likes

Ok @JoshawaM I’m gonna run out befor lights on to get you some pics with just the flash… :wink:
I didn’t make it in time last night to get pics , but I adjusted my ph in both totes and took a bunch of clones from my ilgm ssh plant… I got pics to share and I will in a little bit hopefully… :wink:

3 Likes

Getter done🤗

1 Like

So… one tote that was 3 weeks into flower are at a ph of 3.0 and the newest plants that are 2 weeks into flower are a 8.0 ph … so tomorrow I will shop vac, out everything and new supply of nutrients and good water… no biggie… plants will survive… :wink:

i couldn’t beat my lights again … lol
Pics are what they are… :wink:

3 Likes

Peachfuzz

Thanks for sharing so much information. I grow RDWC and I have learned quite a bit from your sharing info not just from this topic but from others that you respond to.
Happy Growing.

4 Likes

What brand hood is that? Is it the Big Daddy?

2 Likes

I found you @peachfuzz been trying to find the original og bubbler couldn’t find the person that showed me the setup I need your help with the water reserve set up how do I run tjem together any pics for ideas @Liljoe