Just received my upgraded Light Rail

Just got in a new rail. Went with a 4.20 this time. Adjustable speed and hover times. I took the 3.0 down for the last experiment and said screw it I’ll upgrade since down. They work great for light bill. Also allows smaller lights since gives about 30% boost to coverage and stops hotspots with bigger lights.

For a sog or scrog they would be amazing. My first sog starting now. Usually just go about 4 in 20 gal. Have 8 gg4 clones in 2 gallon. Got a couple hotspots on little girls before i put rails back up. Running 2 400 watt lights with 45 degree swivels. You can see the ouchie. Here is new mother i dropped last night repotting to a 20…sigh. Maybe she will recover…maybe not. Ill just cut that stalk off if it doesnt come back and superveg her.

4 Likes

Those bars seem pretty cool, I’ve checked them out and might get me one or three once I get my growroom built, I don’t have space big enough to need it.

Lookin good :+1:

1 Like

@MeEasy Thank You.that broke stem i removed. Gg4. Afraid she will turn. Just pulled a sister branch up and ill rebuild her structure. Man i love the grow more than the harvest.

2 Likes

I’m the same way, I don’t even smoke anymore I just grow for the challenge and fun. Of course the family loves that I still grow because most of them smoke

2 Likes

??? OK yes the “grow” Yes I enjoy it reasons why I am not sitting on my butt all day doing little. Now I get to exercise going up and down two level stairs, get to use my night vision as I walk to the tent. My anger issues get worked out by killing Fungus gnats. My garden fix is in worrking on those plants every day.

2 Likes

@spudeater65 Doesn’t night vision use ir light :thinking: this kind of interruption during the plants nap time can cause them to herm

I make Joke GI HaHa My Humor sometimes doesn’t transfer in here. I mean our own eyeballs night vision we adjust my basement is dark like night when I go down Tent is the only place of light until I unzip flap. Then I see.

2 Likes