Just planted four seeds today

there is a bichon breeder in sterling heights 2 of my dogs came from. we arent far from there. small world

@pptrsha1. Ur in sterling hgts. Where. Me too

1 Like

no i am in ohio 1 hr from mich. i drove to sterling hts for a dog breeder. i bought my bichons from them

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser what does RO water mean?

1 Like

Reverse osmosis

Reverse osmosis ( RO ) is a water purification process that uses a partially permeable membrane to remove ions, unwanted molecules and larger particles from drinking water . … The process is similar to other membrane technology applications.

Hope this helps :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

So would distilled water be just as good?

1 Like

RO water is comparable (or better) than distilled water . Distillation systems are not designed to remove chlorine and other chemicals completely from water . … RO purification is as good or better than distilled method because of simpler maintenance and at a fraction of the cost.

Hope this helps
Stay safe :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks.

@Ocean see this is my 2 AK 47 day 8

Nice, looks like yours are going a tad faster than min, I just hit day 9, (day 8 from showing first sprout):

1 Like

Might could be the strains

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@Covertgrower Good morning. Just got a quick question. My plant on the right is drinking faster now about every 2 days now 4 oz of water. I know it will be time to transplant soon. I’m growing in Coco loco and I’m wondering which of these products can I use when I transplant besides the mykos and the akos which I already know about

@Covertgrower this is from this morning. Look at the pic from yesterday. I just watered yesterday and now look how dry the topsoil is today

@Covertgrower Also should I give it calmag and nutes when I transplant? Remember I’m growing in fox farms coco loco

@Mark0427 when should I start feeding calmag. I’m growing in ff coco loco?

Any of those that promote root growth in the description. Be cautious of NPK ratios when adding teas and other things together.

Every environment is different, and you’ll water at a different time than I will. If it’s dry to your finger or the plant looks like it needs water I would.

Yes, when growing in coco, you’ll need to start feeding after first few set of leaves.

2 Likes

Thanks so I should wait until transplant to start feeding?