Just planted four seeds today

Thanks man I hope so really smells like bubblegum it’s crazy. The cookies and cream has a lavender kind of smell

Yeah I would love to see how yours look even though you got triple the plants I got oh yeah bought a whole new setup

2 Likes

Look what I got. My filter came my exhaust and my ac infinity s6 just waiting for that tent which should be here Sunday then off to the races

It’s also say 36 of flower as well

5 Likes

Nice. U plug in the s6 yet. Sound like a fricken model airplane bout to take off if u start of off on 10 ot slowly picks up speends and sounds like a jet warming up . ac infinity and hlg will always be in the rooms

4 Likes

Is it that loud?

My 8 inch is. Not so much loud. Its a beast 4 sure tho. Its powerful lets put it that way. Way quieter than the hydro farms and others

2 Likes

I have that exact same S6 Fan… and very happy, for the power it has it’s pretty quiet compared to some others I’ve used… you’ll be glad you got it! Creates a neg pressure in my 4x4 with no problems, I was thinking of getting another one for a veg tent if go that route in the future.

1 Like

Day 40 of flower

The cookies and cream is gonna ve a pretty plant look at those purple pistils

4 Likes

You can save your money on that bud candy and use organic unsulphured molasses at one tablespoon per gallon. Not only does it give sugars it provides calcium, iron, carbs, B6, potassium and magnesium. Bottled nutrients can be replaced with all organics and naturals, and there is no need for a flush!! Saves lots of money too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks I will definitely give it a shot. Where do I get that molasses from @IslandGrown76

2 Likes

From me nothing better then the shit I get at my job

1 Like

U need to send me some of that bcuz that AN bud candy is expensive

1 Like

Is it unsulfured molasses

1 Like

Grocery store just make sure it says unsulphured

1 Like

Best part is any grocery store will carry it. I use organic but non organic is ok too so long as it’s unsulphured. Tablespoon per gallon. Don’t save it make it fresh each time. I also dissolve the molasses in a little warm water first then add the rest of the water. Your plants will love it. It’s also in my compost tea recipe.

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna give it a try

1 Like

Gotta watch using molasses. I used it 2 times minor amounts per 5 gallon bucket of mix and cause me serious fungus gnats havnt used since. Bud candy is twice the price of the molasses but doesnt seem to cause me bug issues. Not knocking molasses just telling my experience and i went lighter amt per gallon than what was called for.

2 Likes

Day 42 of flower. Just fed them and gave them a much needed haircut.

2 Likes

U using jacks

1 Like

Yup jacks 321 and bud candy