Gotta get in there when I get home from work and give them another haircut

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

Thanks can’t wait to see how this bubblegum is gonna turn out

2 Likes

Glad all is good! Back 2 Business As Usual

1 Like

Wrll just confirmed 1 more female now its down to just one more stubborn sucker. Almost back to a full room again. All clones are uppotted now and in their final resting place

1 Like

Yes very happen really looking forward to seeing how that cookies and cream turns out

2 Likes

Day 20 of flower. Gave the girls a haircut yesterday was getting too crazy in there. The cookies and cream seems like it’s gonna be a slow flower because it’s not pushing out pistils as fast as the 2 bubblegum

3 Likes

Day 21 of flower cookies and cream still way behind the bubblegum. Seems like it’s gonna be a long flower with the cookies and cream

5 Likes

Day 21 of flower. I’m actually on day 23 but these pictures are from day 21.

2 Likes

Day 23 of flower. Cookies and cream looking like it may be a marathon plant still stretching. Smh

2 Likes

That Cookies n Cream is beautiful tho!

1 Like

Thanks I hope it😂 smokes as good as it looks

1 Like

Day 25 of flower. Cookies and cream finally pushing out some buds. :relaxed:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Day 27 of flower. Bubblegum starting to get a fruity smell. Smells like bubbalicious bubblegum. Cookies and cream still no smell yet

4 Likes

Day 30 of flower. Starting to get that frost I like

4 Likes

Put up second net to spread them out a little. Also cut a few leaves that were blocking bud sites.

Gonna build a scrog for my next grow

3 Likes

Day 32 of flower. Cookies and cream shooting out more and more purple pistils everyday. She might turn out to be something special.

Cookies and cream

Bubblegum 1

Bubblegum2

4 Likes

Wow Grizz, those are some dam pretty flowers! They look perfect, bet that’s gonna be tasty!! Just catching up a bit and seen they had some thick sturdy branches when younger, The Makings for BIG Buds!!

1 Like

Gonna have to get pics of what i have and compare to yours. I know diff strains but we r close on flip. Ur 4ndays ahead of me. I flipped on the 14th of april so tomorrow im day 28

1 Like