Just planted four seeds today

I wouldn’t be over concerned. It’ll probably grow out of it just fine.

1 Like

How do I tag you in in my journal

Go in ur journal or on that page and do the @Mark0427 or whatever name u chose to tag. When u do the @ sign suggestions pop up if u start to type the name it should pop up where u just click that name and it will tag them in that post.

2 Likes

Ok thanks

@Hellraiser@ @Covertgrower I knocked the cup on the right over by mistake this morning. This is her after I picked her back up. Do you think she will be ok

2 Likes

Just fine. Fans have fallen on plants bounce back.

2 Likes

The dirt went everywhere I had to pick her back up and put the dirt back around her just for her to stand up again

1 Like

She should still be alright even though I had to get her to stand up straight again?

As long as the stem is still connected, and not broke in half she should be fine.

1 Like

She’s still connected

1 Like

Should be okay then.

@Covertgrower. Question. I have this forum acct linked up to an enail that goes thru my phone and my wifes. If she mutes the notifications on her phone will it mute them from my phone also or just her phone. I wanna be able to still see them but she dont want her phone dinging off everytime. Let me know thanks

Should be muted on her phone only.

2 Likes

Hers rings off every t ime someone says something thru here. I dont mind but she keeps looking to make sure its not an important message she is missing. Ill get it figured out after work.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower you were right she bounced back nicely. She even grew quite a bit

1 Like

@Covertgrower

2 Likes

Always glad to help.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

You and I started 4 seeds and can’t same day I think, I’m doing 2 Mango kush and 2 blackberry kush. Here is mine if you want to see:

:slight_smile: